Help im new!!!

Oh yeah sorry lol sugary one it's 30g for 3 points I don't weigh it but I put 9 points for the bowl coz there was 400g in the whole packet and I certainly didn't have a 1/4 of the packet so Id rather over point than under point lol

Oh yeah sorry lol sugary one it's 30g for 3 points I don't weigh it but I put 9 points for the bowl coz there was 400g in the whole packet and I certainly didn't have a 1/4 of the packet so Id rather over point than under point lol

It sounds yummy, I've not had cereal in ages as I try not to have too much milk, did it fill u up?x

Yep filled me up like a dinner an I didn't even need pudding coz it was sweet! I had it with the red top milk I don't really use milk on anything else during the day x

Yep filled me up like a dinner an I didn't even need pudding coz it was sweet! I had it with the red top milk I don't really use milk on anything else during the day x

That's good then, nothing worse than eating and still being hungry!x

Only what I can buy over the counter can u believe they didn't give him anything? X

OMG you should try and get a Script for some Co-Codamol, over the counter is for like headaches not broken limbs, damn NHS! X

I keep telling him to go doctors got prescriptions but easier said than done with a broken leg. My sis has some co codimole left over not allowed to give it to him really but who's gunna stop me lol x

I keep telling him to go doctors got prescriptions but easier said than done with a broken leg. My sis has some co codimole left over not allowed to give it to him really but who's gunna stop me lol x

I won't tell if u don't ;-) x

If it stops him moaning I'll do anything lol. As long as he's not in pain and we both get a good nights sleep ahhhhh x

If it stops him moaning I'll do anything lol. As long as he's not in pain and we both get a good nights sleep ahhhhh x

Well if all else fails, maybe share a bottle of vodka lol x

I've not used any weeklies yet I worked out I could have a large pop corn chicken box meal from KFC and a large bar of galaxy with my points on Saturday night. That's a bit naughty tho isn't it :-/

I've not used any weeklies yet I worked out I could have a large pop corn chicken box meal from KFC and a large bar of galaxy with my points on Saturday night. That's a bit naughty tho isn't it :-/

Do It Do It! I have much better losses when I use Weeklies! The two weeks I used 0 Weeklies I lost 0.5lb both weeks! Then I used 19 and lost 1lb, 14 and lost 3lb and 26 and lost 1lb! This week I've used 31 and WI tomorrow! X

Back