Help im new!!!

I'm not so sure on that saying.

Yes... I felt amazing walking round town today, but cake is F****ing amazing!!!!
Haha.
I've asked for a cake for my birthday.
Tough.
I want one.

I've got it planned already.
Grandma usually makes cake to send home and then she'll have cakey bits at hers.
But I've asked for one cake to do both houses.
So I'll cut it at hers at lunchtime on my birthday (not working til 415) and then can take the rest home for my dad and sister.

Then I'll be treating myself to pick & mix from work (providing I've hit my goal - if not, that'll wait until I do).
My meals on the Thursday will be on plan and tracked, just the cake and pick & mix.

Then on the Friday, tracked breakfast & lunch, and then my meal out that evening won't be tracked.
That's it.
No other slips.

But I just know if I have a whole cake at home, it'll sit there all week and I'll pick at it.
I only want 2 days off plan.

Sounds as though u have it all planned out with nearly two weeks to go!!! I can't believe I lost 1lb this week having the Pic and Mix and Cake, that's an awesome diet lol x

Sounds as though u have it all planned out with nearly two weeks to go!!! I can't believe I lost 1lb this week having the Pic and Mix and Cake, that's an awesome diet lol x

That's what I'm hoping is going to happen.
I don't know whether I'm going out with friends that night/weekend though for my birthday.
I may treat myself to a Kopparberg (8pp), but I don't want to open the floodgates to drinking my points.
I may be easily swayed that once I've had one, I'll want more.
And my friends will probably try and buy me shots and things and I don't want that.
I don't know yet.
We'll see.

That's what I'm hoping is going to happen.
I don't know whether I'm going out with friends that night/weekend though for my birthday.
I may treat myself to a Kopparberg (8pp), but I don't want to open the floodgates to drinking my points.
I may be easily swayed that once I've had one, I'll want more.
And my friends will probably try and buy me shots and things and I don't want that.
I don't know yet.
We'll see.

Remember Birthdays come once a year Sweetie but also it's your birthday so do what you want.x

Remember Birthdays come once a year Sweetie but also it's your birthday so do what you want.x

Yeah... I know... which is why I'm gonna treat myself to unpointed cake and a meal.
But I don't want to go crazy and end up gaining when I could've possibly hit goal (I know it's the furthest time possible to be do it and be able to damage control down the gym - but I don't want to give up straight away - I need to get that buffer going first).
And if I go drinking, I'll waste points on booze, then I'll probably go and have a chip naan and use even more points.
So I need to stay in control.
Next birthday I won't have to be so controlling, because I'll have been at goal for a year.
Cuz I ain't planning on putting this back on.

Yeah... I know... which is why I'm gonna treat myself to unpointed cake and a meal.
But I don't want to go crazy and end up gaining when I could've possibly hit goal (I know it's the furthest time possible to be do it and be able to damage control down the gym - but I don't want to give up straight away - I need to get that buffer going first).
And if I go drinking, I'll waste points on booze, then I'll probably go and have a chip naan and use even more points.
So I need to stay in control.
Next birthday I won't have to be so controlling, because I'll have been at goal for a year.
Cuz I ain't planning on putting this back on.

You certainly can't have the Chip Naan as I'd be very very jealous! X

Two July Birthdays :) x

I'll even b happy with a pound coz this diet is sustainable and don't think I'll get bored easy so a pound a weeks for 5 months I'll b where I wanna b x

I'll even b happy with a pound coz this diet is sustainable and don't think I'll get bored easy so a pound a weeks for 5 months I'll b where I wanna b x

I think you're right there Sweetie! I've been 100% since I started this diet all those weeks ago, not many diets u could say that for!!!x

Certainly not me lol I always fall off the wagon lol

Any tips on what to order from Chinese x

I always have Mixed Veg Chinese (8pp) and Stir Fried Mixed Veg (4pp). If u let me know what u normally have ill check my Eat Out Guide x

I have the guide think I'm going to have a chicken chow main and half black pepper chicken lol. X

Mmmmmm sounds good, I'm already thinking of a cheat meal for next weeks Weeklies! X

Cheat meal??

I lost 4 pound this week :)

OMG 4lbs is AMAZING!!! I always have one meal a week where I use my Dailies and Weeklies, helps to speed up the metabolism.x

Back