HELP!!! im new

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by PAMTHEBAM1, 26 February 2008 Social URL.

1. PAMTHEBAM1

PAMTHEBAM1 Full Member

Diet:
    CAMBRIDGE DIET
    hi all :wave_cry:
    im new to this,
    i will be starting the cambridge diet on the 3rd march so ive spent the last few days reading ur posts and found them really helpful.
    Im Pam ,5"2 13 stone ,ideal weight 9 1/2 stone so ive quite a bit to lose and im not the strongest of people so im looking for some friends who know what im about to go through for advise and support and just some friendly chat about nothing if need be. So any tips please help.
    LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM U ALL!!!:p

PAMTHEBAM1xxxxx

:break_diet:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Emm28

Emm28 Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hiya Pam, welcome to the site :) im just starting my diet today, so far had a black coffee and a glass of water..

My tips would be drink water till its coming out your ears :D and stay positive and not to give in to any of the devil cravings of food, get theu the first week and your be well on your way to a whole new slimmer you

Good Luck :D

4. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    Hi Pam,
    welcome to the site,i have been doing this snce november,the moto is to think postive and you will do it,try and have your first shake as late as you can in the morning and drink loads of water.
    Good luck x

5. IWILLSUCCEED!

IWILLSUCCEED! Banned

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hiya Pam and welcome to Minis!
    Please don't be too nervous about starting - just take one day at a time, drink loads of water and the days will roll by. Before you know it you won't be feeling hungry and you will be giving others advice and support on their new journeys!
    Good luck to you and to you also Emm. Am sure you'll both do brilliantly.
    Take care - have a great first day
    Tansyx:)

6. mandye

mandye Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    10st13lb(50.83%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDDGE DIET SS
    As everyone else will tell you loads of water.I think keeping yourself very busy for the first few days also helps less time to think about food the better ,once k fairy arrives you will be fine .Everyone on minis is always ready for help and advise so jump on here play the arcade or get a few msn friends . Good luck with your journey xx

7. slushy

slushy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi pam
    well im a serial restarter but from experience i can tell you that the girls above are right - water water water - first shakle as late as you can in the day and DONT deviate or cheat one little bit or you will find its a slippery slope

make the most of this - your first go - as i think we all agree here that the first attempt is the easiest - if you slip off and restart it gets harder every time

good luck! you CAN do it!

8. Lisa Marie

Lisa Marie Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    cd
    Good luck Pam!

9. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

hey pam, welcome to mini's. my tips are keep busy very busy and drink lots of water :)

10. Skyemagic

Skyemagic Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    Hi Pam..

welcome to the mad bunch that is minimins...
    you've come to the right place and this is going to be good. When I started I thought I was the only one with so much to loose (aout 125 pounds..) but I quickly found that there are a lot of us out here going through the same thing...
    As the posters before me said, stick with it (allthough it is hard work), come here to get inspiration and it will happen...

As we both are in Scotland maybe we can get more Scottish beauties on here together and meet up some day...

Take care and go for it...

xxx

11. Skyemagic

Skyemagic Full Member

Diet:
    CD

gotta quote myself here...abviously I got confused. Should we ever meet, anybody would be welcome, not just Scottish beauties obviously...gosh, my brain is not in gear..will go now before I confuse myself and you guys even more...:ashamed0005:

12. Dutch

Dutch Goodbye Tum

Diet:
    Exante
    Hi pam, not read all the replies but on CD, you've not got a lot to lose, it's so fast, so far I've managed 7 stone 5 in 19 weeks, it's the best diet in the world, just follow it by the book come on here and let us support you and you'll be teeny tiny very very soon xx

13. Bobbin

Bobbin Needs a flattering photo

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi Pam, welcome on board. I would advise trying to cut down on carbs a couple of days before you start. I did this and was best advice I could have been given, as was quickly into Ketosis and didn't feel hungry in the first few days. Best of luck, and hope to hear lots from you .

14. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Hi Pam - welcome ... and we have a Glasgow meet arranged by Starlight at the end of May. Take a look and add your names! All welcome from all diets and the more the merrier. Bring along a partner/friend if you don't want to come on your own, or PM me and I'll gladly give you my mobile number and come out and meet you.

15. Mrs B

Mrs B Silver Member

Start Weight:
    24st1.7lb
    Current Weight:
    23st1.1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0.6lb(4.32%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Welcome Pam (love the name!). Good luck with your diet.

I'm about 60 miles south of you in Arbroath.

16. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Hi there, welcome to Minis and CD. Those pounds will be melting away in no time, get glugging the water, grit your teeth through the first week and it gets much easier!

Georgie
    xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.