Help - I'm on a Roller Coaster

Thanks all - it's my first weigh in tomorrow - can't wait :)

L

Woohoo , post your results on here Lesely . Hope its a nice big loss for you !

Hi Missleo, yes WI is Monday but am not hopeful as scales don't seem to be moving for me this week but I am still postive as I know eventually they will move. Do you set yourself an official WI day or just keep track on a regular basis?

Gx

Hi G , well i am an everyday weigher, and i'm 196 still its not moving , and i can see the clothes getting losser , but i'm staying good and i know they will move but when is the Q lol . Monday is the day that i put the weight in if theres any change , but if not its left then till then next monday . Yes you feel like me at the moment , but we've just got to carry on , i must be lossing inches i can see my trousers bagging , how about you G can you see your clothes getting baggy ?

Yes they are definately getting loose, I am waiting for the wonderful day when something I own is too big for me to wear anymore!

Gx

Yes and you can put them on Ebay hehe . I think i'll have a bonfire with mine lol .

Go on Lesley!! Im rooting for you, you can definitely do this! How amazing is it that the scales start shifting so quickly hey! Its sooo going to be worth it, just think of your new smaller wardrobe and how fantastic you are going to feel. Hang in there, it WILL be worth it

xx

Back