Help Im Poorly! Maybe a CDC can help me !!

canireallydothis!!

Gold Member
Im on CD 1000 now and Ive got flu, all I want to do is have a tomato soup but I hate CD tomato.

Weight watchers tomato soup has 76 cals and 12g cho in it, (less than a cd bar) can I have it, i havent had anything else apart from 1 shredded wheat as I cant face it!

Please can someone let me know what to do, I dont wanna mess this up but neither do I want to deprive when I am ill if I dont have to. I dont want choc or crisps or anything.

Thanks
Poorly Vic x

Personally if you are feeling rough then i have in the past substituted a meal on cambridge for a similar substitute eg cals and carbs for something i fancy to eat. Obviously this isnt advisable for several days as you wont be getting the correct vitamins and minerals but for one or two meals until you might feel better to eat on plan this is better than totally blowing the diet.

Thats my view anyway lol

julesrush
cdc

Your view is the right view for me!

Im on CD 1000 now and Ive got flu, all I want to do is have a tomato soup but I hate CD tomato.

Weight watchers tomato soup has 76 cals and 12g cho in it, (less than a cd bar) can I have it, i havent had anything else apart from 1 shredded wheat as I cant face it!

Please can someone let me know what to do, I dont wanna mess this up but neither do I want to deprive when I am ill if I dont have to. I dont want choc or crisps or anything.

Thanks
Poorly Vic x

i did found a tomato soup at Morisson !) 10 calories per cup

put some tabasco and its really good..

hope you will fell better soon ..

:)

Do NOT stress over this, you are already feeling unwell. I am obviously not a cdc, but if the make up is similar, why not? You need something in your belly to help you fight your illness. You would be much worse off skipping cd because you couldnt stomach it right now than having a ww soup. This is your health, not just about the diet.:) You might possibly want to take a vitamin if you having any around the house, just for the nutrients which you need right now.

I too have altered the cd today because I am unwell and need to take some pills with food specifically, not fluids. So I just took some stuff off of 790 and went for it. Damaging my stomach lining and liver is not worth staying on the SSing wagon 100%.

Sometimes we just have to accept life and our bodies have to take priority over cd. As this is such a time for you, you are not allowed to worry, feel stress, or guilty over making a sensible choice in a bad situation.

Lecture over...now curl up with a hot water bottle and some cheesy tv programme and take care of yourself. (You see that counts as an order, not a lecture:D :D)

I hope you feel better soon.

Kris

Thanks PF!!!!!!!!!! Am off to curl up with the x factor and make me feel better!!!

Back