HELP! Im refeeding from today and need help advice and motivation!

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by harderthanyouthink, 16 May 2010 Social URL.

1. harderthanyouthink

harderthanyouthink New Member

Hi everyone,
    I have done lipotrim many times before and always regained within a year or so (but I have never really followed the re-feed), it was harder than ever to start it again but I did and just before Easter, Ive done great and the ONLY reason I have to come off it today is because I am having a operation next week and Lipotrim have advised I come off a week before and 6 weeks after! Im devistated...

To have the op I have had to get my BMI down to under 39 which I have done but I do not want to regain this week, I had one lipotrim this morning and one choc whip about 40 mins ago, Im about to eat only chicken breast and loads of my mind I feel like as soon as I eat Im going to gain loads...

Im depressed and scared as I want to keep it off... :break_diet:and then start again in 6 weeks to loose the last 3 stones..please can anyone advise me what they have eaten to keep it off I thought if I keep to the maintinance foods 3 times a day and one meal of salad and protien do you think I could do it? :confused:....any advice would be really helpful...Thanks! :wave_cry:
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.