help im struggling!

Blow Fish

I'm on my 5th week, been finding just reading posts helpful but today I'm really struggling nd just so much want to eat another crapjack. I'm too scared to eat nd thought if i had to give in id be better just aving an xtra lipptrim but dnt know if that would reall stuff up ketosis? Ahh today is so hard.

try reading the lipotrim diaries, they are so inspiring and will be sure to keep you on track

Thanks, am sure at sumtime i may work out wat im doing and find my eay around the forum- am not exactly a'techno' minded girly. It's particularly difficult smelling thr pizza my partner is stuffing his face with! He is so good but tday he has treated himself- am begrudging him every bite tonight!!!!!!

Hiya....

Well done on getting to week 5 thats amazing.

I am on LT for the second time. But i rememeber i hit a wall a few times. in the second week and then every other week. and all i wanted to do was eat. I don't know why. because i wasn't hungry.

And i will be honest i gave in on occasion, but i felt so so so guilty. And the times when i didn't give in and cme out the other side i felt fantastic.

You can do this. Drink some water you will feel full. Failing that. Run a hot bubble bath, play soothing music and read a book. thats what i am doing. its hubbys feeding time, so my chill time.

Don't torture yourself my watching someone else eat.

Good luck honey ((((((squishy hugs)))))

Hi Blow Fish, sorry to hear you are struggling, try having a couple of hot drinks that always makes me feel fuller. Remember it will pass and dont ruin your five weeks so far you are doing a fantastic job xx

I think I will do both! A nice hot bath may well do the trick, at least I can avoid sitting there eatching him take every bite of food listening to my tummy rumble! I came soooo close to munching dat crapjack, i didn't realise how wonderful it feels to get this much support from ppl who really know how it feels, other half good but he ain flippin starving!!!!! Thanks everyone Really really appreciated.

Well done for resisting, enjoy your relaxing time!!

I feel the same as u! Im going to the wedding expo in the rds and i know their will b lots of free samples. It'll be so tough not to eat!!! Your in week 5 though so your flying it!!! The feeling will pass and you'll be glad you didnt eat. Fingers crossed for me tomoro though. X

Am sure ul b ok tomorrow, your prepared and that's really important. I think I struggled today because it just came out of the blue. I didn't give in thanks to everyones support tonight. So u got to stick in there and feel proud of yourself wen u leave having remained strong. I can't thank you all enough tonight- ur all so fab. I really feel like I'm no longer alone in this!

Blowfish so glad u got through it!!! It can be tough sometimes cant it. This site is brilliant tho!!! Id b lost without it. The people r so great arent they. Hopefully i get on as well tomoro as u did today!! Well done blowfish!!! Xx

Thanks nd good luck tomorrow, just think bout how m7ch you want this nd dnt let sum free crappy stuff spoil your next weigh in. We are in it togeth- keep strong. Am goin to bed wiv my rumbling belly wishing eveyone my greatest thanks and good luck.

Hiya!! Just thought id let yous know that i got on great today at the wedding fair!!! I wasnt tempted at all...part from when my fiancee got a burger king afterwards which i would have loved a bite of but thankfully i was really strong cos of all the motivation from on here.

The only thing was that i totally forgot to drink water so i only had about 1 pint untill 6pm. Now ive had the rest of my water since ive come home but overall as a day it wasnt a very spaced out consumption. Do yous think this will effect my weight loss???

Well done differentusername, especially with the temptation of the BK! In my short experience I have on occasions forgotten my water and had to catch up, whilst not a good thing to be making a habit of, i dont think it should make any difference so long as u had the minimum. Good luck with weigh in, let us know how you do.

Thanks blowfish. Yeah hopefully the water wont matter too much seeing as i did have enough in the end. Fingers crossed. Ill find out tomoro. Hopefully ill have another few pound gone forever. Xx

Back