Help - I'm struggling!!!!

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by jennieh1980, 6 August 2007 Social URL.

1. jennieh1980

jennieh1980 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I'm feeling like I really need something to eat and am really struggling not to give in, I don't know if being on LL suits me.
    Its making me feel more deprived than ever so its just makes me want to eat all the time, but I'm struggling in my head because I know if I stick to it it will work and so far I've only had small losses maybe if I had a couple of big ones it would make a difference to my motivation

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. RED

RED Full Member

You can do it hun...these feelings are normal trust me..but this diet works...You may have slow weeks but it will always catch up and u will always loose a stone every 4 weeks just stick to it....If u can help it dont cheat as one cheat starts off a whole rollercoaster!! I have been restarting for almost 6mths now and I know its hard but trust me babes stick with it...If you want a buddy PM me and we can chat Take care good luck!!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.