Help.... Im struggling!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by LillyLulu, 7 October 2011 Social URL.

1. LillyLulu

LillyLulu Member

I'm on week 10, i had 10 days off in Sept as I was went on Holiday, been back two weeks and I'm struggling to stick to SS+... I've so far lost 2 stone 6 ibs target is 4 stone - so I've got 22 ibs to go!

Need motivation to keep going to get to my goal... Any help appreciated! x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jayellekay

Jayellekay this time - the last time

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(28.7%)
    You need to mentally draw a line in the sand, and have a new restart.

I was 100% SS for 100 days from January this year. I then had planned time off in may. I found it really difficult to refocus and never got back on SS.

I've maintained my weight loss over the last 4 months and am now on day 10 of a much more successful restart. Been 100% so far. I still have a way to go.

As you only have 22lbs to go - you can do that before Christmas. What a great goal - to be at Target by Christmas!

Write a list of all the reasons you are doing this. Everytime you want to cheat - read the list. That should keep you in track.

Good luck. You can do it.

4. Rkmriddell

Rkmriddell Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st7.0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Agree, target for Xmas is an amazing focus. Think of the surprise on people's faces when they see the new you x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

5. LillyLulu

LillyLulu Member

Thank you for your motivation... I will keep going!!

6. great things

great things Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.27%)
    Diet:
    CD 810
    I believe it's 10 weeks to Xmas day on Sunday. Think how amazing you will look when you loose the other 20 odd pounds. 10 weeks at even 2lbs is 20lbs, but with ss you're more likely to loose around 30lbs!

7. LENNY4974

LENNY4974 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    why not move up a step for a while (810) and then go back to SS+ if you want.

The losses aren't that different but you may find that a proper meal at the end of the day is enough to motivate again.

Take care x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.