1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Help I'm stuck!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Jet, 24 March 2010 Social URL.

1. Jet

Jet New Member

Hi there. I have been doing Slimming World since October, following a friend's plan.

I have lost altogether 16 lbs. I have about 5 lbs to go.

I do not fluctuate at all, never have a blow out or binge, and I can't seem to shift the last bit.

I eat no more than 10 syns a day.

I exercise very regularly, for the last three weeks I have gone to the gym 5 times a week, I do weights one day and half an hour aerobic workout on the bike and rower and cross trainer. Then another day I will do 50 mins aerobic session. I do core exercises every day. I use 300-350 calories with each workout.

I will tell you the last two days food diary:
    Green Day
    Breakfast: ready brek, maple syrup (1 and half syns), banana.
    Mid am; 2 cadburys roses, 5 syns.
    Lunch; chicken, baked pot, mixed veg.
    Tea: pasta, veg, tom sauce, parmesan cheese (1 and half syns).
    Muiller light yogurt.

Today-red day
    Breakfast: Half red grapefruit. 2 rashers grilled bacon, 2 fried eggs (fry light)
    Mid am_apple, 1 biscuit 3 syns
    Lunch_ baked pot, ham omelette, salad.
    snack-snack size twix 5 syns
    Tea-lamb shank, baked pot, veg.
    Muiller light yogurt.

These would be typical days, I might eat a few more pieces of fruit or another yogurt.

Can anyone see where I am going wrong?

Look forward to your comments.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Simmy1978

Simmy1978 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    ur food diary looks fine hun!! well done for what you have lost so far!! maybe try doing success express for a few meals so basically you eat one 1/3 free foods so ur meats or pasta etc and 2 /3 super free foods, take a look at ur friends book for a list of super free fruit and veg that you can switch too! all the best xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.