Help in the USA!!

lkoikeeper

Newbie!!!! Originally from the UK now living in the US. Decided to have another go at Slimming world as it worked great before.

Need advice on US products, like pasta and sauce and rice, this was a free food on green days but in the US there is no Bachelors here, Knorr has a similar product. Would anyone know if it is a free food.

Any advise on US free food on green or red days would be much appreciated!

Many thanks

Hi, I'm in the same situation as you...I've been going by 20 calories=1 syn (it seems to be working) as far as the pasta/rice and sauce dried mixes on green days I'm still unsure. Hope this helps a little, Good luck!!

Have you checked out the new Slimming World website. They now have SW in USA. Just click on the USA flag in the top right hand corner and it takes you to their website.

There are several calculators on the SW website, if you find no group in the US, maybe an online membership would be an option?

you won't find any lists of branded foods for the US and even the healthy extra's list is limited online for the US too.

Slimming World keep advising me they are working on updating, but nothing as yet and I know the Texas groups have had lists available to them for quite a while. Which is rather frustrating.

The syns calculator online of course is great, but it is a case of buying things and hoping they are low synned when you input the nutritional information.

For foods with no free food allowance, you can just use the 1 syn for every 20 calories, which is accurate.

Check out the stickys on this section and you will find some foods that I and others have added as we discover them.

Back