HELP!! I've been silly

dawntinkler34

Water Baby
:sigh: I have eaten lot and lots and lots today and now i feel like a big fat blubber. I could just sit and cry. I feel like a complete prat. Why is this so hard sometimes?? Last week i felt like i could do this with my eyes shut.

I looked in the mirror this morning and all i saw was a fat person. Why? I was feeling great yesterday. I just feel like i have pressed the self destruct button.

PLEASE KICK ME HARD.:break_diet:

Ok so today you have eaten lots .... can't do anything about that. But what about tomorrow??? If you get back on track and drink plenty of water then you will be ok by your next weigh in. Don't let one blip destroy the good work so far.

I totally agree with Beverley, dont dwell on it or you will be back in the kitchen eating more, I knowc I have been there and it gets harder the longer you let it get to you.

Ok so today you have eaten lots .... can't do anything about that. But what about tomorrow??? If you get back on track and drink plenty of water then you will be ok by your next weigh in. Don't let one blip destroy the good work so far.

Thanks for that hon. It's what i need, others who have been through this!! It really helps. I nearly did not log on at all tonight but am glad i did. x

I totally agree with Beverley, dont dwell on it or you will be back in the kitchen eating more, I knowc I have been there and it gets harder the longer you let it get to you.

Thanks Sonkie, i will get myself a litre of water then stay outa the kitchen for the rest of the night. x

I agree with the girls .. I fell off the wagon (after doing soooo well) for 2 days but have managed to pull myself back on board and am SSing with a vengence!! You don't want to undo all the good work .. drink lots of water and get straight back on board again!!!

Good luck

Hey honey,

Please forgive urself, dust urself off and get straight back to it tomorrow. The longer u allow the eating to continue, the harder it is to get back to ssing (from experience I'm afraid :( )
Tell urself it's ok, there's nothing u can do about whats done - but u can change how tomorrow pans out.

U CAN DO THIS!!! Keep intouch hun

Much love, chelle xx

I agree with the girls .. I fell off the wagon (after doing soooo well) for 2 days but have managed to pull myself back on board and am SSing with a vengence!! You don't want to undo all the good work .. drink lots of water and get straight back on board again!!!

Good luck

Thanks hon,
I appreciate it. My hubby has just come in so i spilled the beans. He said 'What did you do that for silly?' I know that's his way of being supportive but i bit his head off. Oh dear!! Got my CD leaflet and my old LL book out to give me inspiration. x

Hey honey,

Please forgive urself, dust urself off and get straight back to it tomorrow. The longer u allow the eating to continue, the harder it is to get back to ssing (from experience I'm afraid :( )
Tell urself it's ok, there's nothing u can do about whats done - but u can change how tomorrow pans out.

U CAN DO THIS!!! Keep intouch hun

Much love, chelle xx

Thanks Chelle,

It's so easy to fall off the waggon eh. Well like i said above i have been reading LL and CD stuff again and am beginning to understand what the heck it is i am doing. i know where i want to get to and i know i can do it. Thanks for the support hon it means alot.
x

Hey hunny, been there, done that so many times I should have got a "you're a failure" t-shirt. But beating myself up each time only made it worse and boy did my rebellious child stick it's tongue out at me! Trouble is that my adult never disciplined her! Anyway I'm struggling at the moment and have recently got out my old LL book in the hopes that it will inspire me to start again Monday (away at a hen weekend from tomorrow morning). Sending you lots of hugs and hope you are ok. Please stay strong and glug down that water!

Hey hunny, been there, done that so many times I should have got a "you're a failure" t-shirt. But beating myself up each time only made it worse and boy did my rebellious child stick it's tongue out at me! Trouble is that my adult never disciplined her! Anyway I'm struggling at the moment and have recently got out my old LL book in the hopes that it will inspire me to start again Monday (away at a hen weekend from tomorrow morning). Sending you lots of hugs and hope you are ok. Please stay strong and glug down that water!

Hey i am sooo jealous!! You have a great weekend hon. I,m sitting hear with laptop and a bottle of water!! Looking for some happy smiley face sites to cheer me up.

Think i,m feeling more in control now thanks to everyone here.

xxxx:D

hi there, whats done is done and its not worth getting into a downer over it, what i do for inspiration is look thru the b4 & aft pics on this site and no matter how many times i look thru those pages, i'm always in awe. Works a treat!!
Tomorrow is a new day, start it positive, and if you feel like ur gonna fall of the wagon, let someone on here now and they'll help get u thru it. xx

hi there, whats done is done and its not worth getting into a downer over it, what i do for inspiration is look thru the b4 & aft pics on this site and no matter how many times i look thru those pages, i'm always in awe. Works a treat!!
Tomorrow is a new day, start it positive, and if you feel like ur gonna fall of the wagon, let someone on here now and they'll help get u thru it. xx

Hi Dawn how are you doing now hun ?
Keep drinking the water and you will be back on track in no time x

Hi girls,

feeling better now after all the lovely support from everyone. I think this site is a godsend when your struggling. Thanks alot xxx

Thanks Sarah,

feeling really positive today, have been reading my LL book and have got my litre of water here with me as i type. Been on my yahoo blog too as i find writing down how i am feeling is really helping.

Thanks for support hon.

How's things with you??

I'm glad you are feeling more positive today. I'm sure you can keep it up!

Things are so-so with me. Have been eating for 2 weeks and the scales are SO going the wrong way that after the henweekend I'm thinking that Monday morning is a SS restart - wanna be able to fit into my clothes for the Birmingham meet!

Hey hun.

Soo glad that u're feeling much brighter today - remember to forgive urself for what happened and don't dwel on it.
Keep drinking that water hun and u'll do great!

Much love, chelle xx

Thanks Chell,

have you made a decision yet? Hope you do great whatever it is you choose and hope you get where you want to be, you deserve it. Your OH sounds great and supportive you lucky girl.

you too keep glugging the free juice xx

Last edited:
Back