help Ive binged...

Little Miss Determined

Skinny here I come!!
I have just eaten 6 cupcakes on top of having used all my syns... I need help and advice

Little Miss Determined said:
I have just eaten 6 cupcakes on top of having used all my syns... I need help and advice

Ah, we all have one of those days, just draw a line under it and be good the rest of the day and drink lots of water to flush some if it away...but also remember how this binge has made you feel.
Good luck x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

its done now, the challenge is not to let it ruin your day, week or month, don't dwell on it, put it behind you and enjoy the rest of your day

whats done is done!!! try not to dwell on it too much, and whatever you do - dont let it continue.

You need to start fresh NOW (not tomorrow, or tonight - NOW!) and be a 100% angel on SW!

xxx

its done sweetie, forget it, draw a line and move on now. Don't say 'I'll start again tomorrow' sometimes if we do this tomorrow never comes, continue on plan for the rest of the day. This is a long term healthy eating plan, there will be blips, celebrations, nights out, choccie bars but the trick is to move on immediately and not let it slip into another day, week, or month :grouphugg: xxxxx

draw a line under it and start food optimising again right now. dont wait till tomorrow.

ive just had a look at your food diary (i hope you dont mind and dont think im being nosy or mind me saying this) and ive noticed you dont use many syns at all. try using 5-15 syns a day and definately include within them some treats. this will help keep you feeling satisfied and maybe make you less likely to binge, it makes the plan sustainable.

hope you get back on track, keep going and you will get where you want to be:)

Back