Help! I've caved.

WeeDee

Silver Member
I am so angry with myself right now. I've caved and just eaten a bit of millionaires shortbread. Why would I do that after 34 100% days and why for something so rubbishy???? Feel like I've let you all down but wanted to be honest. It was so not worth the guilt I feel right now. Just hope I've not blown it for this week. So angry with myself.

Firstly don't beat yourself up over it....were all human and have slip ups. Just think before you did this diet would you of even admitted cheating????
Use this as a learning curve and think why you caved...next time you'll be stronger as you won't want to feel like this again.

You've done so well ....don't let this minor blip cause you to undo all your good work honey x x x keep strong x x x

Thank you. I hate being weak and that's exactly how I feel. I can't even bring myself to tell my husband. Guess my punishment will me feeling shitty for a few days till I settle back in. Aaaggghhhhh someone slap me please!!!

Don't be so hard on yourself Pamdev concentrate on all your achievements so far, it was just a bit of shortbread not life or death, chin up you have done so so well and tomorrow is a brand new day x

Yes some perspective needed here me thinks. It's behind me so on wards and upwards or downwards as far as the scales are concerned. Do you think that will knock me out of ketosis? I'd deserve it if it does but still a little hopeful. Time to move on. Thanks lilac. So good to have you back.

i really couldn't tell you if it did knock you out of not but i've got my fingers crossed for you, if it did you'll be back in it in no time honest you will, it will all be fine don't worry. Just don't do it again *wags finger at you* LOL. You are not the first and you won't be the last just please don't let it be the start of something more, i have watched many people go "missing in action" from this site over my time and i really hope you aren't one of them x

Did you only have a nibble or the whole bar? A nibble wouldn't do any harm and TBF if you ate the whole thing it wouldn't hinder your weight loss due to minute amount of calories we take in on this diet anyway! I had a major blip last night as went out for a meal! lol

I ate a small square. God in days gone by I'd have eaten a tray of the stuff and not given it a 2nd thought. Told hubby so it's all out in the open . Think keeping it from him was upsetting me too so now it's out there. Off out for a long walk with the dog to burn off all the evil calories lol!!!

Hun.... look at the big picture!! Look how well you have done!!! You've done brilliantly!!!

A tiny square i doubt would kick you out but if it does its done!!! Don't dwell hunni!!! You would still be sooooooo under your daily cal intake!!!! I don't think it will affect your losses too much!!!

Just don't let it spiral!!! Be good to yourself!!! your doing soooo well!!!

XXX

Just back from a 45 min fast wall with the dog so that will have kicked the ar@e out of that wee slip lol!!! Thanks everyone. Could have been a lot worse but lesson learned. Will be back on my very best behaviour tomorrow!!! Love you all for being so supportive. Xxx

223666_222909281080222_220318278005989_548472_2997366_n.jpg

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Back