Help! I've lost my...

krupskaya

Gold Member
Mojo! In the last few days my mojo has upped and left the premises. It's my WI today and normally I'd be nervously looking forward to it. Now I couldn't care less to be honest. I'm feeling ill which doesn't help. Ho Hum. Any tips on how I can get my mojo back? X

Get a new target!

Anything, really, but set your mind on achieving something small, and relatively quickly. Say, for example, losing 3lbs in two weeks, or getting under a stone barrier.
It could also be an exercise goal.
Start work on the Couch to 5k running plan perhaps?
The advantage here is that you'll feel like eating healthily when you up your exercise.
Why not try a water challenge?
Try to drink 3-4 litres of water every day, and see what difference you make.

Another idea is to watch some TV.
Seriously, there are loads of programmes on just now about eating disorders and losing weight, and I watch a lot of them and they help keep my mind focused on what I want to do, and stop me thinking about eating crap.

Most importantly, go to your meeting/weigh-in tonight, and try to take part in the class - the feeling of involvement might fire up a mutual goal with others, garner ideas, or even create competitiveness with other class members.

Here it is :vibes: Your Mojo back. Come on, just think about the benefits, make a list of reasons to lose weight, buy and cook some yummy food, try a new recipe instead of the same old food. Be kind to yourself and don't beat yourself up.
You can do this. Here, have a hug :hug99:

Thankyou for the reply Scanbran. I have another goal - to los 3lbs to make it into the 11 stone bracket. I'm also going to revert to my plan of keeping a record of what I'm eating in written form. I did this up until 2 days ago and it really kept me on track.

I've been reading the posts on here and the motivation is catching. Maybe that's my Mojo now ringing the doorbell!

Thanks again, ZXXX

Thanks for the reply never22. Some really good advice! Thankyou, ZXXX

I think your more bothered than you think as you have written about it on here.

If your feeling ill then that's prob what it is. have a nose for some new recipies that you can try, I love trying new foods. Maybe that will get you all motivated?? x

Here too!
I did this and had WI last night, 1.5lbs on so i had to just take it on the chin.
Went home, reread the books and made my weeks meal planner.
Good luck hun x x x

Whenever I lose my mojo I come on minimins and look at peoples success stories and pictures. You can do this! Have a look through the recipe section and find 7 meals you've never tried and make a point of having one every night for the next week! It will make the plan feel brand new again and you'll soon feel enthusiastic for it again! Try new healthy extra B choices too, I get really bored of the same ones all the time so changing it up a bit helps keep me on track. HTH xxxx

Whenever I lose my mojo I come on minimins and look at peoples success stories and pictures. You can do this! Have a look through the recipe section and find 7 meals you've never tried and make a point of having one every night for the next week! It will make the plan feel brand new again and you'll soon feel enthusiastic for it again! Try new healthy extra B choices too, I get really bored of the same ones all the time so changing it up a bit helps keep me on track. HTH xxxx

Excellent advice penguin!

Thanks for the replies you lovely peeps. Yes I need to try some new foods to add some excitement in to my plan. Yes Evilpenguin I've been reading some of the posts on here and they're very motivating. Onwards and downwards me lovelies! ZXXX

Back