Help, I've pushed the boundaries

payn3477

Hi, I have been on LLL for about ten days now but I had a small bbq on Sunday. I have got back on it today. Please tell me that other people have fallen off the wagon occasionally and still managed to lose their weight. Normally I would just give in when I fell off the wagon but this time, I've climbed back up there again.:cry:

Last edited:
Guess what? The world won't collapse because you had a little naughtiness. You don't say what kind, but that may be for the better!! All you will have done is stall things for a bit, not forever mind!, and give yourself the most almighty guilt trip. Former will soon be rectified and latter will do you good.

Recognise what you have done and why you did it. Was there a trigger or just a sod it moment, learn from it and move on. On LLL, you could actually enjoy a BBQ without being naughty at all, all that salad and a bit of protein. It's the will power to resist all the other things you have to hone!!!

Glad you'd moved back on the waggon though. Each day is a new one and a bit closer to your goal. Just don't fall off again if you can help it, it pushes the goal day a bit further away.

Wow I am going to report you to the LLL police they will bung you in prison with nothing but shakes and water for ever!!!!
You ate some FOOD that's all.
You are not going to put on the 6llb you have lost. You may have taken yourself out of ketosis so will be a bit crap going back into it, but that's it.
perhaps avoiding social situations (I have to even on my B'day) for a while to help keep you focused.
In real terms you have only lost one diet day in the grand scheme of things.
You back on it now so all the best.

Back