help ive slipped off the wagon

Sammybums

Im so pee'd off. I wad doing so great 7 days and minus 10lbs. Then I went to my phaacist to collect another week supply. I asked id they had any flapjacks as god I really needed to chew, my jaw felt odd just doing nothing! They didnt so I took a couple of chicken soup.. FOUL. I then felt so down I ate! Bad stuff! So thst was Wednesday. Thursday started well I put on 1lb but thought ive just lost 10 I can lose another. I ate Thursday too a lot. I havent weigh ed myself today but I ate again all day. The worst of it is is my partner doesnt know ive been eating. I have been secretly munching my way through the cupboard s. His so lovely my bloke and his got a body to die for his olive skin and toned and im very pale and flabby. I know he couldnt care less as long as im happy his happy but because he knows im very unhappy abput my weight he wants me to succeed and be the bubbly confident person I was before this 5 stone joined me. I do feel people stare at us and think what is he doing with her, but I wasnt always like this and I do not intend on staying like this.
We get married on the 1st of june this year and I would lve to get to 11 stone which would make me a 12-14 and id be so happy.

I am going 100% tomorrow. Please help me.

Thanks sam

Don't beat yourself up about it, what's done is done. You can try again, from now. Try to find a distraction when you head for those cupboards, perhaps a photo you hate on the door or something. It's definitely the voice saying it's OK to eat that has tripped me up in the past as well.

You can do it!

Good luck xx

In a nutshell:

- you are human
- dont be so hard on ureself
-its wat u do NOW that matters
- either get back on track or give up
- i suggest the get back on track
- get up, dust ureself down, keep positive and keep going
- most importantly, believe in yourself, you have to have faith in yourself that you can do it

One step at a time, one day at a time. Find what motivates you. Keep that in mind. This can only be achieved if it is something you truly want to achieve.

There will be lots of support on here for those iffy days (ive had one or two), but the results are worth it. Good luck with tomorrow, try to keep busy and it'll be a breeze

aw hun dont worry it is done now, just remember how great u felt sticking to it as opposed to how you feel now, it will help you to be firm and stick at it 100% :)

Hi Sammy, take back control of your eating habits. Great to hear you are getting back on the train and aiming for 100%.

Now that you know you do miss chewing - be prepared for if/when this happens again. Lesser of the two evils would be chewing gum - it's not allowed but it's not food.
This of course is if you are being honest with yourself about the 'need to chew'!
I've had slip ups like that, seen something, popped it in my mouth and started chewing - thought about the damage I'm doing to my journey and so spat it out! Then thought about why I needed to do that - regained control.

Good luck Lisa x

Hi Sammy. Best wishes for today. I think week 2 can be as hard if not harder than week 1, because after the euphoria of the first weeks loss comes the realisation that this is going to be your diet for the next few months and that can be very disheartening. I hope your pharmacy has ordered some flapjacks for you. You'll either love them or hate them! I like the peanut ones. I hope you can use your wedding as motivation to get back on track. Best of luck!

Good luck for today hun! And BM is right the flapjacks, my pharmacist gave me one of each;coconut and peanut for free...extra to my weekly 21 to try, shes really sweet and said if i didnt like it she didnt want me to go without having nothing, maybe ask ure pharmacy if i cld buy the 'extra' 2, ie one of each to try, i actuli cldnt stomuch the peanut but love the coconut flapjack!!

Back