HELP!!! Just want a taste!!! :'-(

yummy mummy87

Hi

Well im on week 2 second day and although im not hungrey i reallu want to eat something, i keep seeing food on tv and wanting to eat it :-(. I just want to taste something ARGH!!!!!!!!

Why am i feeling like this? Is it just me? Will this feeling go away?

Need help please x

I know, telly adverts are a real killer, find myself even wanting to eat things I know I dont like - whats that all about??

Anyway, no escaping the devil food unfortunately, be strong, know you are doing the right thing, keep focused and dig in. It is tough, but it does get easier after the end of week 2. You never really stop thinking about food, thats natural, but after week 2 you do stop feeling hungry!

ive came on to say the same! I really dont want to cheat im doing so well but im so bored and need options. i dont even want junk food, just a chicken salad would be amazing!!

ive came on to say the same! I really dont want to cheat im doing so well but im so bored and need options. i dont even want junk food, just a chicken salad would be amazing!![/qu

AHHH!! When my OH did LT last year I didn't believe him when he said he'd love a chicken salad...then I had the same urge!

Strange that isn't it? lol

I know how u feeling too, all ive done all day is crave something to eat, just made my daughters packed lunch...id kill for just one slice of cucumber at the minute it smells so good :(

We must stay strong and focused tho..heard how others have felt after their lapses & that puts me off!

Good luck!!

Yes, I'm inspired by wanting really healthy stuff. But I can say the overwhelming desire for food goes after about two weeks, white knuckle it til then if you can.

Im just thinking about my first week compared to my 2nd and its really put me off food...... but goal seems so far away....

Have you tried the flapjacks? i always thought you couldn't have them on first few wks but my pharmacists says otherwise once u drink extra water....and u can only have one a day in replace of a shake....they not that bad actaully although on first taste i thought they were vile-only tried peanut thou!

Soooo good to hear im not the only one. I could do a chicken salad too! Just chewing and tasting! I too have been put off eating after other peeps saying they really regreat it! Oh well will just have to gnaw on my hand for now. I keep looking at Oh and even comtemplating eating him lol with a bit of gravy (umm gravy)!lol

Staying strong for now anyway
x

Back