Help - keep me away from the cakes!!

MidwifeKim

I'm sitting at work at the moment (very busy can't you tell ;)) trying to gather enough willpower to avoid the cakes that seem to have overtaken our kitchen area :eek:

2 birthdays in 2 days = LOTS of cake and i want it ALL!

I am really craving sugar at the moment so i decided to post here to get the :asskick: i need to stay away from the cake!

Oh dear..well..you can actually have a slice you know, one slice of sponge cake = 8 syns...

wait till you're in midwifery! You'll constantly be getting chocolates from patients

Step away from the cakes!!!!!

You don't need them, an ounce of cake is 5.5 syns and you don't get much for an ounce believe me, I've weighed it!

If you want something sweet try some lovely strawbs, i've just eaten some gorgeous British ones and they were so sweet.

Don't undo your hard work, and you will be so pleased with yourself if you resist it! You'll only feel bad if eat it anyway.

There is always biscuits in my office and it's a battle every single day not to have them, I am immensely proud if I resist!

Remember, YOU have the power, YOU can do this!

Your right, i walked in the kitchen, right past the yummy cream cakes and chocolate cake (that looked devine btw!) and got my mullerlight out the fridge and came back to my desk and i have eaten it and now i don't feel so drawn to the cakes....and proud i managed to avoid them. Just got to get through the rest of the day.

This office is a nightmare for yummy cakes/biscuits etc, i think today is really bad as everyone is walking back from their desks with plates of cake!

I will resist!!! i have to!!

Step away from the cakes!!!!!

You don't need them, an ounce of cake is 5.5 syns and you don't get much for an ounce believe me, I've weighed it!

If you want something sweet try some lovely strawbs, i've just eaten some gorgeous British ones and they were so sweet.

Don't undo your hard work, and you will be so pleased with yourself if you resist it! You'll only feel bad if eat it anyway.

There is always biscuits in my office and it's a battle every single day not to have them, I am immensely proud if I resist!

Remember, YOU have the power, YOU can do this!

really???!!! :break_diet:

I had 3 slices last week lol I don't know how i've managed to go over my syns everyday last week and still loose weight lol

really???!!! :break_diet:

I had 3 slices last week lol I don't know how i've managed to go over my syns everyday last week and still loose weight lol

Oh yes!

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Basic/Non Branded Foods Cakes, Celebration cake, iced sponge 28g
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original 5½ Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 5½ Syns
[/FONT]​

Oh yes!

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Basic/Non Branded Foods Cakes, Celebration cake, iced sponge 28g
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original 5½ Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 5½ Syns
[/FONT]​

oh thats not too bad, 28g is ok!

My heart goes out to you!!!! I LOVE cake, especially carrot cake and my Mum owns a cafe. Called Cupcakes. Every time I visit, I have to turn my back to the cake cabinet!!!! STAY STRONG - fill up on your m'lite and feel proud! xxxxx

My heart goes out to you!!!! I LOVE cake, especially carrot cake and my Mum owns a cafe. Called Cupcakes. Every time I visit, I have to turn my back to the cake cabinet!!!! STAY STRONG - fill up on your m'lite and feel proud! xxxxx

oooo, my consultant made us carrot cake last night, was gorgeous- made with scan bran, search lifeline for it, cause its SO yummy, 12 syns for the whole cake or 7 if you have it as a healthy extra

oooo, my consultant made us carrot cake last night, was gorgeous- made with scan bran, search lifeline for it, cause its SO yummy, 12 syns for the whole cake or 7 if you have it as a healthy extra

Ooh carrot cake sounds gooood! I have asked my friend to get me some scan bran (I don't go to SW classes). So as soon as I can get my hands on some, I will make that! x

I remember watching 'Supersize Superskinny' on telly a while ago, and a woman on there regularly picked up a whole Victoria Sponge in her two hands and ate the whole thing like a sandwich! :p Imagine the syns in that!

I have this morning made the scan bran carrot cake and have just had a slice for pudding. TOTALLY LUSH!!!!!

I have been craving carrot cake since I started SW in January, and that really hit the spot! I cut the cake into quarters, so only 3 syns for a big, filling, yummy slice. Thanks for the idea! xx

Back