Help, last 4lbs!!!

Thanks all! Am really excited its felt like a long road especially considering how much others have lost in the same time, but I'm where I want to be!
Kerry-yes I plan to keep going as I'm on the social team so that will keep me going every week and I need the group to keep me on track! :) very happy this morning! X

thankyou all! It is fab feeling yer, all the hard work paid off :) Off out on sat with a load of friends so cant wait to show off my weight loss!!

Well done :) as they say "Today is first day of the rest of ur life" x

weightloss.jpg

Not sure how good this is but the first two pics were Sept 11/Jan 2012, then the next 2 are last saturday when i was out celebrating the 2stone loss and hitting target!! :)

Been reading all your comments and im exactly the same...im 3 pounds from my 9st7 target and have been putting on and loosing a couple pounds since Xmas even got to 1lb away from target....this is giving me hope now :) 4 weigh ins untill my birthday so hopefully by then I'll be in target and that can be my birthday present to myself :)

Xjenna90X you can see i was the same - 4.5lbs away since xmas and finally did it last week, its just that last push isnt it? Seems that the closer you get the more strict you have to be with syns etc and HEXA's, but funnily enought the last week i had a naughty weekend then was super strict the rest of the week was the week it came off!! Good luck and keep at it, you'll get there :) x

Back