help lol

emma.r.99

hi guys am new to this and not sure what to do but i do know i need help to shift the pounds ive tried every slimming club there is but i jus cant stop picking at things other food snackers tips please x
xxxx:wave_cry:

Hiya welcome to minimins. I know how u feel. I love snacking and that was a big problem for me. Its also the main reason I put on over three stones. Its very hard to break that cycle.

At the moment I've been doing W8 Rapid plan and it has helped me. The diet is based around mealpacks and add a meal. Some of these packs can be made into other things like mousse, crisp, papadom and so much more.

How much weight u need to lose? Which diet plan r u going to follow? In order to suceed you need to be ready, determined and disciplined. I chose W8 because when u r in ketosis, it takes the hungry away and you don't really think about food.

Good luck on whatever diet plan you follow.

hi & welcome.
there are so many to choose from, i came here starting on slimfast, quickly changed to atkins & now finishing on cambridge.
have a good luck through, ask questions about the diets and hopefully find the best for you personally.
good luck x

Welcome to Minimins, Im a terrible snacker too which is why WW suits me best, I can snack but keep to my limits

Good luck whatever you decide x

Back