help lol

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by emma.r.99, 29 September 2008 Social URL.

1. emma.r.99

emma.r.99 New Member

Diet:
    am gonna try rosmary connerly but have been at ww for a few years
    hi guys am new to this and not sure what to do but i do know i need help to shift the pounds ive tried every slimming club there is but i jus cant stop picking at things other food snackers tips please x
    xxxx:wave_cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

:welcome: to minimins. Have you had a look round the site at the different options? how much weight do you want to lose?

4. Tanari

Tanari 100% Focused

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Diet:
    S&S
    Hiya welcome to minimins. I know how u feel. I love snacking and that was a big problem for me. Its also the main reason I put on over three stones. Its very hard to break that cycle.

At the moment I've been doing W8 Rapid plan and it has helped me. The diet is based around mealpacks and add a meal. Some of these packs can be made into other things like mousse, crisp, papadom and so much more.

How much weight u need to lose? Which diet plan r u going to follow? In order to suceed you need to be ready, determined and disciplined. I chose W8 because when u r in ketosis, it takes the hungry away and you don't really think about food.

Good luck on whatever diet plan you follow.

5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. What type of diet are you looking for?

Irene xx

6. buffydog

buffydog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    cd / ss
    hi & welcome.
    there are so many to choose from, i came here starting on slimfast, quickly changed to atkins & now finishing on cambridge.
    have a good luck through, ask questions about the diets and hopefully find the best for you personally.
    good luck x

7. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Welcome to Minimins, Im a terrible snacker too which is why WW suits me best, I can snack but keep to my limits

Good luck whatever you decide x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.