Help lost my plan........

lorajames

I;m from Glasgow and have been pretty low on will power with the 3 stone that I need to loose. Spent a fortune on Weight Watchers but kept going down 2 up one and am still the same as when I started. So I have decided on a new approach, I joined the gym and am loving it and this forum is going to be my other stepping stone.

In the past I have been very sucessful with Scottish Slimmers but cant seem to grasp the WW programme. I still have all the SS stuff at home so am gonna follow the eating plan again. The only thing is I lost the Plan book that helps you work out the daily checks amount. Can anyone help. I am 5ft tall and weigh 11st 10lbs is it 42 checks I am allowed.:confused:

Heres to the new me.;)

Hiya! It's 45 checks! Remember you have your EDB allowance of dairy and fruit too. Good luck and let me know how you get on!!

Thanx H Girl. I thought it was 45 points but did not want to jump the gun. Am pleased though as I have managed to save a few without realising it.

Will keep you posted on my progress. :p

Thats good! when is your WI day? I'm a Tuesday or Wednesday depending on work. Couldn't make a class this week though I've been sticking to my checks so hopefully a good loss next week! That's if I get through the weekend.....always a struggle!!

Back