HELP MAN FALLS OFF WAGON

So Andy are you starting today or tomorrow ????
There is always someone floating around the site so if you need any help, advice or just a chat just yell.

Thanks sallies. I know i can do it as i have before. It just seems that kebab meat and chips has become more appealing recently..
Ha ha the trouble is all these things are more appealing than the sodding diet..... stick with it make the diet even more appealing positive thinking.... ah why don't i practice what i preach:psiholog:

hi

Hi Andy A big well done for keeping most of your weight off :party0049:. i have only been on diet 3 weeks in my 4th week now but already dropped from 21st 3 to 19st 12. You have done it before so with all the help here to egg you on you will have no problem. you feel hungry or down just come on here loads of support waiting for you.:grouphugg:
looking forward to watching your progress.
good luck

Bloody hell well done lisabham. I remember when i first started i lost nearly two stone in the first week. God i hope im as successful this time. I go to lanzarote in 5 weeks so im hoping i can get in my speedos by then....

Back