help me b4 sabotage my 100% good week....

Emmajoyce

Will be a skinny mini!
God some one talk me out of going and getting a big chocolate bar to make me feel better! Had the worst day at work everything going wrong :-(

Have it.Syn it. Move on from it!
We all need something sometimes x

Thanks guys all i wanna do is eat what i shouldnt i really hate days like this! just wanna curl up with a bar of chocolate and a bottle of wine lol

JackieN said:
Well you could but then tomorrow is a new day and you may regret it

Or have a little something and draw a line under it?

x

No ur right i will regret it so Im gonna be good xx

JackieN said:
Proud of you ((hugs)) otherwise all we are doing is reverting to comfort eating. Well done! xxxx

Yeah i know the hubby wants to go shopping and the way i feel atm i will comfort eat so decided to send him alone and Im gonna try to unwind with a hot bath i really want a good loss this week thank you for ur support xx

I've ate like and angel today and have syns left over for a galaxy ripple and a big mug of tea, I CANNOT wait til 8.30pm...children off to bed, feet up and indulge in pure Heaven lol

DO NOT sabotage your good week, I could have easily done it myself today, had the most stressful shopping trip ever, my almost 3 year old drove me insane and all I wanted was chocolate but I held on to every bit of discipline I had in my body and just said NO I wasn't having it and I am so glad I didn't undo my good work!! It might make us feel better for all of 2 minutes then after that comes guilt and more & more chocolate so its definitely not worth it!!!

In the end i found a shop who sells the curly wurlys separate so i had one of those after my dinner feel much better now, wi day tommorow fingers crossed a loss x

sarah5298a1 said:
you could have 2 curly wurlys and a cup of cocoa! :) xx

Was tempted to have 2 but i thought one would get me thru! X

JackieN said:
After you being so good tonight I have everything crossed for you for tomorrow's WI, and well done again not giving into it :) Curly wurleys are my saving grace on SW as I love cadburys choccie

Awww thanks Jackie for the support was really hard but one curly wurly was good even tho my hubby came back with naughty bits for him i stuck to my curly wurly and home made chicken kebab. X

I tell you what I have in the cupboard are meringue nests only a few syns each (2.5 depending on size) and I chuck loads of fruit and a vanilla yoghurt on and feel like im having a yummy dessert!! Xx

Mizkirsty said:
I tell you what I have in the cupboard are meringue nests only a few syns each (2.5 depending on size) and I chuck loads of fruit and a vanilla yoghurt on and feel like im having a yummy dessert!! Xx

Really were they from and what size? x

Just asda own make! Standard size meringue nests!! Really cheap like £1 or 8 or something!! I'll double check syns it's 2-2.5 !! So really low!! Xx

Just checked def 2.5!! Xx

Mizkirsty said:
Just asda own make! Standard size meringue nests!! Really cheap like £1 or 8 or something!! I'll double check syns it's 2-2.5 !! So really low!! Xx

Just checked def 2.5!!

Really wow im defo getting some of them lol

HiImRachel said:
Good on you for not sabotaging!

Hope I have as much willpower x

Its not easy, my husband failed at trying to hide his multi pack of snickers in the fridge ive now spotted them and there calling my name i so hate him right now!

Back