Help me choose a dress

LizS

Shut up Ethel
I'm off to Spain in ...er...7 weeks, by which point I hope to have lost at least 3.5 stone (not from now, in total) which would put me at 11.5 stone and hopefully a comfortable 14 if not a 12. Am looking for a couple of dresses to take with me that will roll up small as we're not taking any hold baggage. I've just found these, which do you like? I am 5'5 by the way, not sure if that matters....

ASOS | ASOS Ruffle Front Dress at ASOS

ASOS | ASOS Tie Front Wrap Dress at ASOS

thoughts?

Really depends on your shape, I have huge boobs so would opt for number 2 for a bit of security!!

They're both fab though!!

I love them both, the first is very "high maintenance chic" and the second seems more "carefree chic!" but are both nice. Sorry I'm not being very helpful with the whole choices thing ;)

Like the second one two but like it in black.

I like the second one in black the most! Its lovely :D and im jealous...take me to spain in ur suitcase! altho, i dont think i will quite fit yet :8855:

i think the first one is more dressy and second one it a bit more casual but you could dress it up i like the first one it i had to choose otherwise i would get both lol

Thanks all - whichever I get, it'll be in black - I might just get both!!

:flirt2: I bought both (hangs head in credit card shame) - both in black.

I chose the second one - the wrap round one - then realised that for another £14, which is pennies really, I could have them both. And then I remembered the lottery winnings that paid out today...only £20, but enough for the dress!

thanks for opinions - lets just hope they fit!

Back