Help me find my focus?? Please??

Rkmriddell

Gold Member
Hi everyone

I followed sw back in 2010 and did really well losing 1st10 till I fell off the wagon in the run up to Xmas. Got to Xmas and for some reason decided to try a different diet, ww at the time, think i was looking for a quicker loss maybe not positive. Couldn't hack ww and since then have been flitting between ww, cc, sw, and god knows what else. Cue a very depressed and fed up me who is back to where I started in 2010.

I know sw works, the proof is in the pudding so to speak. But I'm a girl with a really really big appetite and when I've been going back onto sw foods (which is the sort of foods I cook normally when I'm not "on" a diet so to speak) since messing around I can't help worrying about the amount on my plate, the calories etc. I'm just so full of mixed messages.

I've decided I'm moving forward with sw, I know its the plan that fits in best with my lifestyle, im just trying to get my head back in the zone and am hoping a couple of you lovely people can give me the oomph I need. I'm getting back to the gym and on plan later this week when I've sorted my food shopping etc out just really need to find my focus again in time as I want to do it for good this time. I've about five stone to lose, I know it's not going to come off overnight but am 30 next august and would like to be almost there for then.

I really would appreciate any advice, stories etc. Thanks so much x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

go through your books, make a list of meals for the week and trust that the plan works. no questioning calories or anything. get your food on the plate and enjoy it, have your syns. find some new recipes and have a go at making them. i have found variety is the key for me, i am never bored. i still make new things now after 13 months. bulk out your meals with superfree foods, this is what i do and it really helps me to feel fuller.
good luck :)

Back