Help me for my diet !

lilibug

Hello girls,

To prepare for the summer and get back in shape for this pleasant period, I decided to start dieting.
And yes, quite a few pounds to lose (35lbs) so these few months should not be too much!

I do not know what kind of diet I should try ... Can you help me?:confused:

Thanks a lot

Last edited by a moderator:
One option could be to try and eat a low fat 1500 calorie diet with daily excersize (1500 for a girl, 2000 for a boy), it might take longer than meal replacements as its only a small drop in calories but thats what helped me, i found trying to drop too many calories didnt help me lose anything as i kept falling off my diet.

my weight came off like a load of steps, stayed same them dropped, stayed same, then dropped.

Good luck, any problems then just post on this section and im sure we will all try and help/support you

hi there and good on your for making that decision. it might help you to decide what is best for you in your daily life depending on work etc. sometimes diets that offer bars/packets are more convenient or maybe you are able to control your portion size and so go those routes. another thing to consider is the cost. so check around and whatever your decision..... good luck x

Hey, I am also trying to slim down for summer and aiming to lose up to 35lbs. I am kick starting my diet with a meal replacement plan for the first month to knock off my first stone, then low-carbing for the remainder (mixing between atkins and dukan principles).
I have tried low-carb in the past, and I know if it very effective for me, and leaves me feeling healthier and less hungry than other diets. Also, I am focusing on eating mostly natural foods (ignoring what I am doing now-ha), and maintaining high protein (with exercise) and good amounts of unsaturated fats in my diet (good for my skin)

That is just what works for me, and what works well with my general eating habits (I don't tend to eat much processed or frozen foods anyway). I have in the past tried Weight Watchers and that is an excellent diet if you struggle with calorie counting, as everything is pointed and you just eat what you want within your daily and weekly points. I may yet go back to that once it gets closer to the summer.

Essentially, you need to think about what you think will fit into your lifestyle the best and work with your preferences. If you don't want to think too much about what you are eating, then something like Slimming world is an excellent choice, as you just consider the type of food you can eat, and eat until you are satiated. If you want all of the planning out of your hands, then a meal replacement plan is better suited. If you can't like without potatoes stay away from low-carb.

Hope this helps at least a little.

Back