1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Help me get back on track

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Rachelina, 15 April 2009 Social URL.

1. Rachelina

Rachelina Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Well, the last couple of weeks have been a bit of an experiment diet wise for me, I am not at target yet but because I have done so well, I wanted to have a couple of weeks where I tried to maintain more or less, to see what I can and can't get away with food wise, this is because whenever I do any diet, I give it my all, hang up any sort of social life and stick rigidly to it 100% of the time, then when I've lost the weight, I slowly start eating non diet foods again and regain it all!

This time, I was so determined to be different as I realised I had to stick to this for life to be able to lose it and keep it off, I also wanted to learn to relax a little and that if I have some chocolate or anything that I don't count in the plan, it's not the end of the world and I'm not immediately going to gain half a stone!

Anyway, as I run an awful lot, when I was sticking to the plan 100% I was easily losing 3lbs a week, so for the last couple of weeks I have carried on with the running, but have stuck to the diet for mealtimes and have eaten what I have wanted inbetween (which has been a lot of choc, baking etc!!, I won't go into details),

I have still lost 2lbs over the last couple of weeks which has been down to the running balancing out the extra calories I have had, I am really pleased with this as if I hadn't have been running as much as I do I would have gained a lot with what I have been eating!

But now I want to get back on track again, I have readjusted my target as I think my original one was too low and so I have 9lbs to go!!!!!, this will then be my lightest weight for 6 years, and I will be a size 10 yipee!!!!

We are going on hols at the end of May which gives me a month to get as much off as possible (in fact it's exactly 6 weeks today to when we go), if I am really good, I can get 9lbs off in 6 weeks.

So please everyone, give me your tips to get myself back in the zone, I've come this far now and I want to get there!!!!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. willkat

willkat Full Member

Hiya!! Well done on your loss....how much running do you do? I'm interest because I've started to do 2 miles 4 times a week!
  4. Rachella

Rachella Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Calorie counting and shakes
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.