Help me help myself!!

Good loss Hun, well done x

Did you enjoy your holidays?

Thank you Sweetie x

Last edited:
Wow well done on the loss that's brill.
Hope your back is better pet, I'm the same I can be very good at feeling sorry for myself some times, eat to make myself feel better, which makes me feel worse and the cycle starts all over again!

But your right when your head is "in the game" it makes it so much easier, we can do this!

What time is your WI at? Let me know how it goes x

Ive already weighed in this morning, updated my diary earlier :) Don't think you've subscribed yet? X

Ok finally going to start posting my diary to help keep me on track,

Breakfast consisted of a costa breakfast wrap which I amended by taking out the sausages but was still about 15pp :eek:, won't be having them again nice but not that nice! Had a plum also.

off to work at 2 until about 10 tonight so bringing some fruit with me and noodles which are 4pp

so that's 19pp out of my 35,

himself is wanting to split a bag of chips tonight, I have the points but will try be good!!

Ok finally going to start posting my diary to help keep me on track,

Breakfast consisted of a costa breakfast wrap which I amended by taking out the sausages but was still about 15pp, won't be having them nice but not that nice! Had a plum also.

off to work at 2 until about 10 tonight so bringing some fruit with me and noodles which are 4pp

so that's 19pp out of my 35,

himself is wanting to split a bag of chips tonight, I have the points but will try be good!!

Maybe you could weigh out 210g which is 14pp? You don't want to deprive yourself and then end up picking and not counting! X

Maybe you could weigh out 210g which is 14pp? You don't want to deprive yourself and then end up picking and not counting! X

Good idea thanks!! Usually when I finish work I just wanna go to bed! So will wait and see at least I know the points are there if I want them!

Good idea thanks!! Usually when I finish work I just wanna go to bed! So will wait and see at least I know the points are there if I want them!

I just know what I'm like Sweetie, I think I'll just have one and then before I know it I've had double figures worth! Make sure you put your 210g In a small bowl if you do as it'll trick the brain into thinking you are having more! X

It's Friday so enjoy :) hope works going well ... Good thinking Serena ... 210g chipper chips sounds yummy .. Must put up my diary actually x
Well done taking out the sausages Hun .. That would kill me altogether !! Haha

Well I didn't get chips, bought them for him did get a sausage however but in the grand scheme of things I'm happy passing on the chips and only eating the sausage!!

Sausage is my downfall ha!! I'd have ten on a fry up if I could :( never mind tho ... Roll on skinny Minnie's x

Well I didn't get chips, bought them for him did get a sausage however but in the grand scheme of things I'm happy passing on the chips and only eating the sausage!!

How many PP were in the sausage out of interest? Well Done on resisting the chips! X

Sausage is my downfall ha!! I'd have ten on a fry up if I could :( never mind tho ... Roll on skinny Minnie's x

Oh meet your partner, I love love love them! I've tried the chicken sausages cause they are lower in points but they are just not the same :sigh:

I'm working too :( 3-11pm

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sucks right! And I've to do the Same again today and tomorrow, lovely weekend ahead! Hope yours went well x

How many PP were in the sausage out of interest? Well Done on resisting the chips! X

Thanks hunny!

They are 7 pp my mam's friend owns it and does ww herself so she knows the pp for almost all the stuff! It was delish
;)

Thanks hunny!

They are 7 pp my mam's friend owns it and does ww herself so she knows the pp for almost all the stuff! It was delish
;)

Wow that's not bad at all! X

When I grill three sausage on the George I say 7pp as they say 2pp each for a standard sausage and I think it rounds up to 7pp xx on the pp calculator... Hope this helps xx

Back