Help me help myself!!

Thanks everyone!

I have decided that no matter what I'm going to be 100% this week today has been good so far food wise

1 slice of brown bread toasted 2
1slice of ham 1
Apple 0

Home made veg soup 2
Brown bread 2

Cracker with curry coleslaw (picking!) 4

Baby potatoes 3
Mushrooms and onion 0
Oil 1
Microwave veggies 3
Sirloin steak grilled 7

Fruit salad 0
Low fat cream 5

So that's 30pp out of 35

Went for a small walk, emphasis on small!

How are you all getting on?

Fab Menu Sweetie! Loving the sound of Curry Coleslaw! X

I know it was lush its in Lidl and yummy! I just went for a 2 mile walk starting to feel more positive about this again now, It's amazing what one good day can do for your confidence! Any nice plans for the weekend?

I know it was lush its in Lidl and yummy! I just went for a 2 mile walk starting to feel more positive about this again now, It's amazing what one good day can do for your confidence! Any nice plans for the weekend?

Tomorrow I'm treating myself to Dominos and Wine whilst I watch the BGT Final, it will be the first time in 4 Weeks that I've used my Weeklies! X PS-We don't have a Lidl by me but that does sound nice! X

Oh that sounds nice, and that's what weeklies are for! I just planned tomorrows food plan only I'm coming in 11 points under and that even includes a ice cream!

Oh that sounds nice, and that's what weeklies are for! I just planned tomorrows food plan only I'm coming in 11 points under and that even includes a ice cream!

Have u covered all your food groups in every meal? X

Pretty much it's like this

Fruit salad 0
Ww yogurt 1

Apple

Bowl of soup 2
Brown bread 2 slices 4

Gourmet burger 10
Burger bun 3
Onion lettuce tomato 0

Packet of curry noodles 4

Choc ice ice cream 3

27pp? I might have some acti fry chips with my burger but don't want to eat just for the sake of it. Could maybe add points at breakfast only I'm not a big eater in the mornings!

Pretty much it's like this

Fruit salad 0
Ww yogurt 1

Apple

Bowl of soup 2
Brown bread 2 slices 4

Gourmet burger 10
Burger bun 3
Onion lettuce tomato 0

Packet of curry noodles 4

Choc ice ice cream 3

27pp? I might have some acti fry chips with my burger but don't want to eat just for the sake of it. Could maybe add points at breakfast only I'm not a big eater in the mornings!

That's a really great menu however I would definitely add some sort of Carb to Breakfast? Other than that, You have a good range of Proteins and Carbs, is this no Condiments u would like with dinner? Or butter/margarine for your bread at lunch? X

I can't eat butter! Well the problem is I can but don't stop! No butter or white bread I'd toast the whole loaf in one go. Might have brown bread at breakfast that's a good idea!

I can't eat butter! Well the problem is I can but don't stop! No butter or white bread I'd toast the whole loaf in one go. Might have brown bread at breakfast that's a good idea!

A good one is two slices of Kingsmill Wholemeal Thick Bread from 800g Loaf, 5pp. X

yes id agree with serena about breakfast, you cld maybe sprinkle on some crushed up healthy cereal, porridge oats or bran just to fill you up till lunch. i NEVER ate breakfast before but i always now have actual porridge made with water, fresh berries & a tsp of golden syrup and i never now pick until lunch time, ur menu sounds great too x

Can i ask what curry noodles you are having for only 4pp? I love noodles and 4pp is really low.

Can i ask what curry noodles you are having for only 4pp? I love noodles and 4pp is really low.

I thought that too when I read the meal plan! X

Sorry folks they are Lidl ones, purple packet and only 20c a packet here, they are lovely and quite filling

Sorry folks they are Lidl ones, purple packet and only 20c a packet here, they are lovely and quite filling

We don't have a Lidl here :-( Gutted.com :-( x

They are nice, they used to do a spicy prawn flavor which were gorgeous, but only have chicken and curry flavor now! How is everyone?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

They are nice, they used to do a spicy prawn flavor which were gorgeous, but only have chicken and curry flavor now! How is everyone?

Im good thanks Sweetie, how are u getting on? X

I'm okay have been doing well points wise, took a sneaky peep on the scales though and they say I'm up, ugh! I'm due my totm and rarely loose those weeks but its disheartening to see no loss, serves me right for peeping!!

I'm okay have been doing well points wise, took a sneaky peep on the scales though and they say I'm up, ugh! I'm due my totm and rarely loose those weeks but its disheartening to see no loss, serves me right for peeping!!

Hugs Sweetie but I have to say that's why a Midweek WI is never a good idea! Particularly with TOTM due too! It's probably just fluid retention but make sure u stay off them scales till WI now! X

Well lost half a pound which is good I guess having a bad time lately and finding it very hard to stick at this! I need to try find my motivation and stop finding all these excuses

Well lost half a pound which is good I guess having a bad time lately and finding it very hard to stick at this! I need to try find my motivation and stop finding all these excuses

Well Done on your 0.5lb loss, proud of you Sweetie. X

Back