Help me help myself!!

Well i'm back with my tail between my legs!

I've not been to a meeting in 8 weeks (rejoined this morning!) I had a accident in work i stood on a blade ended up on a&e needing stitches out of work for weeks couldn't walk and lay around feeling sorry for myself and eating and put on a massive 12 pounds argh!

however! i am back I am going to loose these 12 pounds and more! my head is back in the game, i have 5 ish stone to go (to my goal weight of 11.7), but my first aim is to get back into the 15's so i've 7.5 to loose, 1 pound at a time

hope you all can give me the occasional boot up the bum to keep me motivated, and any help would be much appreciated x!

onwards and downwards!!!!

Welcome back. Sorry to hear about your accident in work. Glad your back pointing now and are back on track. Your right to set little goals for yourself along the way. Looking forward to following your diary

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

welcome back! :)
i started again monday too... been off it for about 8 weeks just had motivation!
so look forward to motivating each other and reading ur diary x

Thank you lassies! Yesterday went well used dailies nothing else

today's planned food is as follows:

Brekkie:

2 wheetabix 3
Skimmed milk 1
Banana. 0

Dinner:
Half a pizza. 10
Actifry chips. 10

Tea (after work)
Curry noodles. 5

I'm on 36pp and the above only gives me 28pp so might have something nice with the last 8 when I get home from work!! But then I don't wanna eat for the sake of it, might add some extra chicken to the pizza to use up the extra points.

How are ye?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yea adding things to dishes is a good idea or maybe have an extra snacks throughout the day

sounds like a nice plan!
i actually had a weetabix today i never have bfast i cant normally eat that early! i like a piece of fruit about half 10 lol...
i find that when i have bfast i get more hungry! by dinner time i was starvin?!

I am the same I find when I eat breakfast I seem to eat more throughout the day sometimes , weird eh? It's almost like I have opened the flood gates ha!!!

yeah thats what i think! must be because u start ur metabolism up n running earlier lol!
so im gonna avoid bfast i think else i use far to many points lol

Im the opposite if I don't eat breakfast I will be starving all day.

Ah variety it's the spice of life!

So far today I had a banana before going into work then at lunch time had a portion of wedges and 2 sausages from the deli as was starving! I don't know how to point these though think 7pp for each sausage and maybe 8pp for the wedges it wasn't a big portion all oven cooked what do ye think? I need your help!!

i think you may have over pointed i point richmond sausage at 7 for 2 n wedges 6 for 100g but im not totally sure tbh!

Hum........ I might count it as 16pp altogether giving 5x2 for sausages (they were biggish) and 6 for wedges I really don't know!

Gonna have tea later have it prepared at:

Curry noodles. 5
Veggies. 0
1 tsb oil n fry light 2
Prawns. 3

Then having fruit salad and sf jelly while watching X factor! That's 0 pp

So that brings me to 26pp I have an allowance of 36 so maybe will have some micro popcorn with himself later half the bag is 6pp, that will give me 4 over incase I'm off with my deli lunch!

So frustrating trying to point things like that!!!

it is yeah! its better to overpoint if ur unsure tho i suppose! better to be on the safe side! u have a very healthy dinner prepared sounds very filling and low points :) iv dipped into weeklies big style tonight!! x

So glad to be finished work!!!

Last edited:
It was yum! And hey hunny that's what weeklies are for!

Had 16pp so far today had two chicken salad flat bread sandwiches from costa (8pp each) had one before and one after, going to have dinner shortly having chicken fajitas it's 14pp (for 2) leaving me 6pp for a snack not sure what to have yet!

How did ye're weekends go x

Working all weekend, got out early tonight thou yey so have some 0pp veg soup on the boil!

Today's food:

Left over fajita 7pp before going to work

When I got home:

Bowl of veg soup 0pp

Curry noodles. 5 pp
Prawns. 2pp
Oil. 1pp

Fruit salad.
Sf jelly
Pouring yoghurt. 3pp
Granola. 10pp (nice but so not worth 10pp I nearly died when I pointed it!)

1/2 packet of micro popcorn (little more than half) so pointing it at 8pp

Bringing me to my 36 dailies

What brand curry noodles did you get? I know some of them can be very high

Back