Help me help myself!!

There the ones from lidl, and only 20c a packet! They are yum! Sometimes add s bit of extra curry powder to them to give them more flavor, they used to to a spicy prawn flavor that was amazeballs but only have curry and chicken flavor now!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

No way thats brill value for pp and cash

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yup! I work in lidl so buy most my food there, it's great value for money, if only I could stay away from the bakery in there I'd be grand!!

Here to subscribe, good luck with your weight loss look forward to following your diary, your food looks good anyway must have a look in Lidl for those noodles sound yum

Oh stop the bakery is a killer I cant walk by it I avoid it at all causes it doesnt help when Grahams with me cuz he always goes and gets a donut

Here to subscribe, good luck with your weight loss look forward to following your diary, your food looks good anyway must have a look in Lidl for those noodles sound yum

Thanks hunny! Have my WI thurs morning and I'm really nervous have stuck to my points but exercise has been non existent, I just don't feel like I've lost anything!

Oh stop the bakery is a killer I cant walk by it I avoid it at all causes it doesnt help when Grahams with me cuz he always goes and gets a donut

Oh don't talk to me it's so hard when your making it not to pick at stuff! The same when I'm on break the temptation not to buy something sweet is unreal!

Not long Finished work have been in since 7am, was starving when I got home, brought a apple and orange with me which I had on my break but was still hungry (should have finished well before then). Had 2 chicken burgers when I came home:

Hot n spicy chicken burger x2 12pp
Burger bun seeded x2 7pp
Lettuce
Cheese 1 slice halved 2pp
Fried onions 2pp
Lighter than light mayonnaise 2pp
Tomato sauce. 1pp

That's 26/36 daily pp so have 10pp left for tea, have WI in the morning so don't wanna eat late.

Lost 2lbs happy enough with that!!

Thank you x

Been on a bit of a slippery slope since so on operation damage limitation at the moment!

Damage limitation worked wonders lost 1.5lbs woop woop, delighted cause wasn't expecting it!

Aim for this week is to keep on top of tracking/diary and actually do some exercise!

Hey popnfresh, How are u getting on Sweetie? X

Back