help me hold on to last shreds of motivation

biggysmalls

Too big to fail
I love the SW plan...it's just that since Christmas I have lost the grand total of two pounds.
I'm REALLY struggling to stick with it now. Every week I feel like quitting but then I dust myslef down and pick myslef up and stick with it...it's just that this has been going on for so long now!
I seem to lose and re-gain the same three and a half pounds. I wasn't having periods before I lost a stone weight between August and Christmas. Now they're back, and I'm pleased about that. But I do wonder if they're linked in with my loss-gain cycle (which has been identical over the last three months' span)
I do Green Days, try to eat plenty of veg and fruit when I can, write everyhting down.
My consultant has told me to go to ten syns and she says I'm sure to lose this week. Thing is, if I look at my previous losses I KNOW I'm sure to lose this week...it's getting down further from that that's the problem.
This is one heck of a plateau!
I didn't join SW to maintain a pleasantly plump figure. I really want to believe I can get to target of 10stone 4lbs and then maintain.
Anyone been through this?
Thanks xx

do you exercise hun? maybe try adding alittle in.
are you slipping up at certain times of the month or is it just u r doing it 100% but still not losing?

Exercise-wise - I just do some walking. I've been trying to include a little more in my life but I am not an exercise person. I am lazy, I admit that.

And no, I don't feel like I slip up at any times of the month particularly.
I do save up my syns for a few drinks on a Saturday night. Is this ok? My consultant says they're my syns, I can use them how I want but I've read on here that it's not a good idea.

I think I've finally lost faith....been trying to cling on for months now but in the face on the statistics, I think it's finally slipped away. Like I do what my consultant tells me to do but I must admit that inside I sometimes think, she's waffling.

I love SW but it doesn't seem to be working any more. I'm devastated...I thought I'd found a plan that I could live with.

Back