Help me i dont know what to do...

susan70

Gold Member
My cdc has just emailed me to say he now has the porridge ( 1st time) but I dont know weather to bother with it or not?

If I just have 1 to try it I wont be seeing him for 2 weeks to get anymore, if I buy more and hate it i wont be seeing him for 2 weeks to exchange, what do i do????

On the one hand I ve come this far without it.............. ooooooooooo I just dont know.lol.

It seems to be a love it or hate it thing so I would definitely wait for 2 weeks and psych yourself up for it. If you loved it and needed more ........
:0)
I like it.

Cant you try a bit when you see cdc that way youll know if you like it or not

like you say hun, you've come this far without it. Get one pack... if you like it, you can have something really nice to look forward to in 2 weeks time :) Get them tastebuds excited lol

Cant you try a bit when you see cdc that way youll know if you like it or not

He meets us at my friends house as we are both doing cd, so im not at home to do it.lol.

Thats a shame,may have been the answer,I loved the porridge at first but now I cant touch it may have been over kill on my part!

Ive ordered them as extras so if I dont like them I will still have enough shakes to last me, why didnt I think of that before.lol.

Thanks every1.xx

Back