help me i need chocolate

No you bloody well cant......... not 1 bit for 93 days or you get really ill and have babies without conception, you will grow a willy, and get webbed feet and swim with a limp, you will grow curly teeth and worst of all end up on a diet called LIPOTRIM X

No you bloody well cant......... not 1 bit for 93 days or you get really ill and have babies without conception, you will grow a willy, and get webbed feet and swim with a limp, you will grow curly teeth and worst of all end up on a diet called LIPOTRIM X

i think i could live with all of those for chocolate...except for the last bit!

I rest my case xx

:)

lol you are funny :):):) x

u cant eat chocolate for 3 months after LT?
when i cheated the other day i saw some toffees and ate as many as possible! they tasted good :) but thats the last time i ever do that!

yeah of course it is.............prove it???? I bet you are concentrating more on the count down to eating choccy than maintaining forever. Try your best to put all the crap behind you and think purely of the slimmer you. Harsh I know but truthful and im quite loving really.. ....... my mum said xx

im fine now after having my shake, i would prob be fine if i wasnt around chocolate all day grrr

lol xxx good for you! drink that choccy when ya fancy some x

choccy that is not sex!....your rude! x

FTT....this is one of your posts that I just had to jump in to and say....
LMFAO...:rotflmao::rotflmao:
XX

stuck to it like glue as I did with LT, and tomorrow is WI and Im pooing myself :-(

sod off!!! can u have choc on the re feed though? ill be startin that tomorrow :)
Lol NO!!! KEEP AWAY FROM THE CHOCOLATE..
How long have you been back on the shakes after eating at home??

LMFAO...GAZ DONT YOU DARE LEAVE US YET...i need my daily input of gazness x x

Lol NO!!! KEEP AWAY FROM THE CHOCOLATE..
How long have you been back on the shakes after eating at home??

hi- i was weighed last thursday and then ate on monday, weighed again on thursday and had lost half a pound- but to be honest i was expecting to put weight on so was relieved- as i did eat toffees, a cheese and ham croissant, half a choc brownie, chicken fajitas and toffee flapjack pudding with ice cream (wow thats a lot!)
so got back on the shakes and soup on tuesday and since weigh in on thurs i have lost 2Ibs

you should have gained a stone, that may stop the madness

wow...thats some food binge...
How many weeks have you been on LT..are you at target..sorry i am just being nosey wondering why you are refeed next week?! Tell me to shut up if you like~!

wow...thats some food binge...
How many weeks have you been on LT..are you at target..sorry i am just being nosey wondering why you are refeed next week?! Tell me to shut up if you like~!

i don't think she is on re-feed next week nic. fat2thin was winding her up about chocolate and she was asking if she could eat it during re-feed period. lol

Back