help me i need chocolate

Yeah, just me being blonde again....wouldnt mind its outta a bottle!

and vicky said she could, vicky is naughty!

hiya, basically i went home for 2 days, havent seen my family for months and dont want to tell them about LT due to negative comments etc so went home, managed to skip breakfast and have a shake but my mum took me out for lunch, there was no salads or soup, said i had a dodgy stomach but she got me a croissant and then a brownie to share with her, after i had had that i thought 'well ive f**ked this week up now' so i went out for dinner with my sister and her friend and had a big 3 course meal, in fact i had cheesy garlic bread and onion rings too! so i was made up to have lost half a pound. I wont do it again though as it was a week wasted and now how to do LT for a week longer.
I am in my 4th week, lost 12Ibs in my first 2 weeks- i started at 10.4 am currently (well according to todays scales) 9.4 and ideally want to be 8 stone x

I would never have chosen a twix or a kitkat when I was scoffing chocolate - I am more of a curly wurly, flake sort of a girl....However, the thought of a twix is rather tempting.....BUT I WILL NEVER GIVE IN!!!!!!!:p

I was a HUGE chocoholic - in more ways than one!!!!!!!! But I haven't missed it since I started LT.

Will I never be able to eat it again? Even when I reach target? Even a little tiny bit?

At the moment I don't want to eat it but I know I would kill for it at my TOTM in the past!

x

Back