Help me.. I think I am addicted...

emski

Gold Member
To the new Vanilla and Chocolate Muller Lights.. I have had 2 so far today.. I have more in the fridge .. I keep thinking about them.. I want them.. they are calling me " Em Em come eat me !!!" :sigh:

The orange and chocolate ones are doing that to me!!! haha.

Not tried the vanilla one yet but the cherry is good too - Shame about the syns but def worth it!

i bought four today...i love them! am going to have one while i watch big brother:) they are luuush!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Really like the Vanilla and choc one, not tried the others yet but fancy choc and orange. Thanks Muller. xxx

Last edited:
oOoOoOoOh dear! Ha ha ha can you resist! x

Oh sounds like i'm missin out :(
I can't get Muller or WW cos it contains geletine

I haven't tried any of them yet,i was rushing around morrisons tonight doing my shopping and forgot to pick some up. Are they nice and are they free??

Oh sounds like i'm missin out :(
I can't get Muller or WW cos it contains geletine

Oh :( how about the aldi ones, they are creamy as anything and really feel like a treat. Not sure if they're veggi friendly but worth checking out x

Oh i may try Aldi if they're free. Tesco has own brand one, wish they did more flavours only strawberry and peach when i went shopping last week

Khandi, the Aldi ones are gelatine free and say suitable for vegitarians on the pot. They are lovely.. in fact [whispering] I prefer the Aldi ones to the new muller chocolate ones ;)

LOL just posted on the orange thread. Depends on my mood, can't quite make up my mind, maybe I should have one of each every time, by next year I may have decided!!

i tryed the orange one 2nite they are well good going to try the vanilla 2moro they r well good for just 1.5pts yehaaa!

is the vanilla 1 free? x

Yes, the new choc ones, with the exception of the cherry (sauce at the bottom)is free.
Vanilla is free Missrachyp.

im addicted to lemon and passionfruit ones at the moment! i saw the vanilla with chocolate flakes in morrisons. are they freeee???

Yes and gorgeous!!!

Back