• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Help me.. I think I am addicted...

The orange and chocolate ones are doing that to me!!! haha.

Not tried the vanilla one yet but the cherry is good too - Shame about the syns but def worth it!

loobylou

Reached Target. woohoo
Really like the Vanilla and choc one, not tried the others yet but fancy choc and orange. Thanks Muller. xxx

Last edited:
Oh sounds like i'm missin out :(
I can't get Muller or WW cos it contains geletine

bettylollypop

soon to be skinny minnie
I haven't tried any of them yet,i was rushing around morrisons tonight doing my shopping and forgot to pick some up. Are they nice and are they free??

LittleBottle

Where's Skinny Minnie?
Oh sounds like i'm missin out :(
I can't get Muller or WW cos it contains geletine
Oh :( how about the aldi ones, they are creamy as anything and really feel like a treat. Not sure if they're veggi friendly but worth checking out x

Oh i may try Aldi if they're free. Tesco has own brand one, wish they did more flavours only strawberry and peach when i went shopping last week

Khandi, the Aldi ones are gelatine free and say suitable for vegitarians on the pot. They are lovely.. in fact [whispering] I prefer the Aldi ones to the new muller chocolate ones ;)

lwtblb

Silver Member
LOL just posted on the orange thread. Depends on my mood, can't quite make up my mind, maybe I should have one of each every time, by next year I may have decided!!

i tryed the orange one 2nite they are well good going to try the vanilla 2moro they r well good for just 1.5pts yehaaa!

is the vanilla 1 free? x

Yes, the new choc ones, with the exception of the cherry (sauce at the bottom)is free.
Vanilla is free Missrachyp.

Yes and gorgeous!!!