Help Me If You Can I'm feelin Down!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Through the stones to your zone' started by fishcake, 12 May 2011 Social URL.

1. fishcake

fishcake Member

My weigh-in today made me frown!
    I was good all week went to gym - cycled all over town -
    and put on 2 lbs ! :cry:
    Help me if you can I'm feelin down!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Oatie

Oatie New Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey Fishcake,

How much do you want to loose? A/S/L?

With all that exercise, you may have lost fat and put on muscle?! It is possible... Just keep your chin up. Weight loss is rarely constant, and you always get peaks and troughs.

Keep going!

Oatie

4. eatwell

eatwell Full Member

Yes keep going. It can be disheartening but keep up with it. How long have you been doing SW ?

5. Lady Nebula

Lady Nebula Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st11lb
    Lost(%):
    6st3.5lb(29.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World Extra Easy
    I think beautifulmess is right. I took up Martial Arts when I hit the 2 stone award and my weight loss slowed down massively, but I am so much smaller, despite the weight having slowed. 12 inches lost around the waist and I've gone from a size 30 to a size 18. It might change your body compostition a bit, but I think those who embrace Body magic seem to look better sooner and it's worth it. In the long run the muscle burns fat faster, and also I think feeling fit helps keep you motivated. Keep at it.

6. halftheworldaway

halftheworldaway Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    If you've increased your exercise and therefore increased your water consumption it could have caused a gain especially if it's a lot more liquid than your body's used to.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.