Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Extra Easy Help me if you can plz

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by shell09, 23 November 2011 Social URL.

1. shell09

shell09 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st11lb(19.41%)
    Diet:
    TFR
    Hiya hope you're all doing well!

2 things really...........

1) I have just started a food diary called Shell's diary if you wouldn't mind taking a look n advising me that would be great!

2) I made the er...... Sweet potato carrot and butternut squash 'soup' off the recipe thread and eeeeewwww it's really not for me! I liquidated a portion to try it was rank so now on the hob I have boiled potato bns and carrots sitting in chilli water so...... What can I do with it?? Any ideas what I can add or a different recipe I could use this in it would be such a waste to bin it but it's truly not good lol

Any help would be fab!

Thanks x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. shell09

shell09 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st11lb(19.41%)
    Diet:
    TFR
    Bump

4. BeckyT

BeckyT Always trying!

Start Weight:
    13st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st4.5lb(31.43%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I made beetroot and carrot soup today it to was rank! Was a shame to throw it away as I really like all the vegi's that were in it so I know how you feel!

I make butternut squash and red pepper soup and it's stunning. Just add some red pepper, garlic (if you haven't already) and 3 veg stock cubes and blitz it in the blender... It's lovely and creamy

5. shell09

shell09 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st11lb(19.41%)
    Diet:
    TFR
    Thanks I could add a red pepper well so far I've added passata sauce after draining all the water n it's becoming edible I think il eat it for lunch with some plain roast chicken think it will go together quite nice

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.