Help me...I'm a bloke

James.

Hi all,

I started SW last year and have been an on/off member since. I've had varying degrees of success but ultimately found it difficult being the only male in my class.

I'd love to find out if there are any male members in my area as i could really use the support.

Cheers

James

Hi and welcome! I have only joined the forum today myself and find all the stories and support so inspiring. Don't worry about being the only male, i never batted a eyelid at any men in my weigh loss classes! I think i am going to follow the old weight watchers points plan. x

Hi and welcome to the forum...xx

It's alright, you can't help being a bloke. Lol!
Seriously though, we're all here because we're overweight and the fact that you've joined this forum means you've taken the first step towards losing it! ( the weight, not your marbles!)
Welcome.

Hope you find more male members in your area to join your class or meet up with if that would make you feel more comfortable! Many years ago I belonged to a SW group near Norwich - loads of women, and only one man who was someone quite big in TV. Despite this he was rather shy in class, but after he had confessed that as soon as he got home from work his wife handed him a large bowl of raw cauliflower sprigs to be getting on with til dinner, he fitted in a treat! :)

Hiya James, welcome to Minimins. There's loads of guys on here, you're not aliens haha. Good luck with the weightloss

welcome and good look with your journey, i felt similar last year when i attended slimming world but at the end of the day we was all there for the same reason i guess :)

Hi James. I'm new here too. Sadly I'm not a bloke, but I do look forward to hearing how you are getting on.

Hi James
Alas I am not a bloke but I too am new on here, and doing SW too. Hope you get to meet more SW guys on here to share ideas wit, am sure there are plenty, we have quite a few at our group so they're out there somewhere ;o)
Good luck
jay xx

I'm a bloke, have found really friendly group in upwell so feel absolutely fine, was another couple of blokes now since man-tactic week another two joined so no problem at all about being a man. Admittedly when I first looked at web site before I joined the fact that there was no mention of men like extra allowances and different diet I was nearly put off.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back