Help me I'm so cold!!!

Those hand warmers you can get that go in your pocket and you click the metal disc inside to heat them up are really good!

I second both of those - plus 2 pairs of socks and a wooly hat (apparently you lose most of your heat through your head). And take a flask with hot black coffee or tea in it - nothing warms you like a hot drink

I would suggest just sitting by a radiator wearing all of the clothes you own :)

My cdc told me lots of thin layers is better than one or two heavier ones. But deffo 2 pairs of socks a wooly hat, long johns, thermal vest and hot coffee! x

On a positive note you lose more weight when you are cold because your body burns fat attempting to stay warm! My advice is wear a bikini! (Sorry not very constructive....) x

On a positive note you lose more weight when you are cold because your body burns fat attempting to stay warm! My advice is wear a bikini! (Sorry not very constructive....) x

My OH bought me an electric blanket. I knew he was trying to sabotage my diet.

Seriously though, I recommend exercise, eg march on the spot while watching telly; nothing too strenuous as you're on SS, but it definitely keeps me warm. And you can claim warm showers/baths more often :)

Back