Help me please!!

mummie_JB

I am 32 year old female, I am 5'2" and currently weigh 154lbs I have recently lost 14lbs, by cutting my calorie intake to 1200 per day....but....my weight loss has stopped :(

I was told that I should be having 1200 per day and when I exercise (aerobics twice a week) I should increase to 1500 which is what I did and at first it fell off and now nothing for 3 weeks!

I do Body combat twice a week and walk to and from school to pick up the kids every week day, which means 5 x days a week I have 1200 and 2 days 1500.

I've joined the gym this morning, but its really quite daunting in there and I've no idea what I should be doing!

I have this morning done some calculations and they really vary about what I should and shouldn't be doing - calories range from 1100 - 1465 and nothing about exercise and how to adjust it!

I really want to get down to 126lbs before 2010 starts!

My lower stomach(post baby and c/section a few years ago) and my arms really really need toning up too...so extra advice would be brilliant!

Can some one please help me?? :)

Thanks
x

Hi Mummy JB,

To get a better idea of how I could help, could I ask how much core exercise you have / havn't been doing since the c/section?

Do you have an idea of whether or not your stomach / core is stronger now? How do you get on with Body Combat?

Well I'm no professional on this but I do understand your situation. I found my weight loss came to a near halt for a couple of weeks as well, then I came across accelerated exercises. My god! They have kick started it all up again!

I'd say you aren't eating enough. Go to the slimming world website, they have eating plans you can download (3) and it will give you an idea of how much you can eat and still lose weight! And not a calorie in sight! Just healthy food!

Back