HELP ME, PLEASE

ANNTEXT

:sigh: Hi all,

i am not moaning - i just need some help,
i feel great this week and happy with my weight lost but this week i am -

so HUNGRY ,

I went over my points saturday as i was so hungry -

each time i am hungry - i stop myself and head for some water just in case i am not hungry!

but even my belly makes noises to say i am hungry -
un-like me at all!

but this week i can eat loads --
i stuck to low point foods and things that will feel me up!

:sigh: Hi all,

i am not moaning - i just need some help,
i feel great this week and happy with my weight lost but this week i am -

so HUNGRY ,

I went over my points saturday as i was so hungry -

each time i am hungry - i stop myself and head for some water just in case i am not hungry!

but even my belly makes noises to say i am hungry -
un-like me at all!

but this week i can eat loads --
i stuck to low point foods and things that will feel me up!

mmmm sounds like your doing everything right, what sort of low point foods and things that fill you up are you eating, maybe they're not filling you up...???

Hi Ann

Are there no free foods that you can graze on? Celery takes a lot of chewing - is it allowed on your diet?

Maybe trying to find something to distract you from thinking about being hungry - there are quite a few tournaments waiting for players in the Arcade!

Good luck

hi cazmaz,helen

well i have been hungry for the last two- three days not just today,
i have been eating salad, fruit, rasins, anything low in point, and when i eaten like pitta bread with chicken salad and main meal and breakfast
i eaten loads today but still hungry!

i have done a puzzle and i have also finish my last 20 pages on my book - chatted to someone on the phone for an hour so to keep me busy and no matter what i do - it don't stop me or my belly being hungry - at the moment its very stressfull - as i never like this!

hi cazmaz,helen

well i have been hungry for the last two- three days not just today,
i have been eating salad, fruit, rasins, anything low in point, and when i eaten like pitta bread with chicken salad and main meal and breakfast
i eaten loads today but still hungry!

i have done a puzzle and i have also finish my last 20 pages on my book - chatted to someone on the phone for an hour so to keep me busy and no matter what i do - it don't stop me or my belly being hungry - at the moment its very stressfull - as i never like this!

Hi Ann, sounds like you need to spend a few points on things like complex carbs, that is Porridge (really low points and slow releasing) Weetabix, Brown Rice, Brown Pasta, Brown Bread,,,the food your eating is all low points but its also fast digesting, look up Complex Carbs online and see if you can find ideas for what you like and could fit into your plan.

carbohydrates in the diet - simple and complex carbohydrate

complex carbohydrates foods list - good sources of complex carbohydrates

Last edited:
but thats what i am saying - i can't!!!!
else i go over my points here what i have eaten today!

2x weetabix with skimmed milk (no suger)
2x wholemeal pitta bread -birds eye chicken fillets with salad

chicken breast , with sweet and sour sauce , and rice

and for later about 12 i have pasta with w.w tuna sun dried tomato!

and snacks fruit and salad!

how many points are you allowed a day, and how many have you used, I'm guessing close to 20 used so far, but can't tell what the 12 pasta is???

18 points - a day

i have used 16 points i have two later for after one o clock as i have to stay up till 6am!

18 points - a day

i have used 16 points i have two later for after one o clock as i have to stay up till 6am!

Ok, Ann, you gotta give me a bit more history here,,,ha ha,,,why u up till 6am, either you got up at 6pm or your doing 36hr day....mmmmm what weight are you, what weight do you want to be,,,18pts means your not that heavy,,,, mmmmm loads of questions...excuse my ignorance cuz i don't know the answers LOL x x

SORRY SWEET - i did not mean to snap at you!

right i work nights
i worked last night and i woke up today about one in the afternoon - i had my breakfast at about 1.30!
i had my sweet and sour sauce with rice about 6 before i come to work!

then about 8.30 i had my pitta bread -

then about 12ish i have my jacket potato on my break -- which i can't wait for! lol

and then snack between 1-5 am'

then go home nad go to bed and the same i get up at about 2ish!

hi kati -

yeah salad - some fruits i in work so it hard to pick on free foods --inless its salad and vegtables --i look like a carrot stick at the moment lol!!!!!

just because my days are never 12 hours ---!

thanks thou

hi Ann, your alright I didn't think you'd snapped at me,,well your day is different to other WWr's, or it seems to be, mmmm i think you should allow yourself a few extra points of Complex Carbs whilst doing the night shift cuz your using more energy than us 9-5r's...anyhow if ya need help just shout...

Good luck chuck :)

hmm looks like youre having all your main meals within 4 hours of each other and leave the rest of the time to snack. Could you not swap the pitta bread and some fruit around so that you dont feel like you cant have anythng later and you will have something other than fruit to look forward to?

Many be i could - but i hate going over just in case i don't lose! --
maybe this week i still be good but had a few on extra --

just i hope i will not put on!

going away in august i wanna lose my weight!

hi ann, me again LOL....well i'm remembering back to my WW days and 80cals usually meant one point, so your on less than 1500 pts per day and whilst I'm not encouraging you to cheat or break your plan, but trust me, if you think of having two more weetabix with milk or somehting healthy, as long as your not filling up with high fat food, you so will not gain, are you taking into account the points your earning by your moving about,,,you don't say what your job is, are you on your feet a lot, walking about, 3pts for 1/2hr fast walking, about 1pt for 1/2 hr walking the wards, walking anywhere recently as I said I'm guessing cuz I dn't have detail to go by..anyhow I hope my feedback has helped a bit LOL..:)

Hmmm To Late For That One Now - But I Could Try!

I Only Eat The Pitta Bread Because I Was Hungry -- I Had A Snack In A Middle - But Never Help Me Much!

God I Hate This!!!!

Thanks Anyway Guys I Just Drank To Glass Of Water To Help - And I Have To Be Good All Night!

I Will Say Thank You To The Both Of You!

I Will Add A 2 Extra Points On And See If That Will Help! X
I Just Hope I Don't Put On This Week! X

yeah my next w-i in is on thursday so i will have a word with her then but that feels forever --- when ur hungry lol!

anyway am working on the laptop to take my mind off of it!

thanks - i have a word with her x

Back