help me please!

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by juicygooseface, 9 March 2011 Social URL.

1. juicygooseface

juicygooseface ♥juicy♥

Start Weight:
    11st5.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.89%)
    Diet:
    my diet!!
    so sorry 4 bein a pain in the ass again but i cant find the syns for a wholemeal crusty roll anywhere:(
    and i dont know how many calories so i cant do the 20 calories per syn rule :(
    i get it from the cuisine de france range of bread, i usually count one as my hexb and i cant remember how many syns for the extra one, any help would be greatly appreicated as oh is gettin quorn burgers tonight and its our quick fix meal..but i dont wanna have two rolls if ill go over my syns!
    sorry for rambling :eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ruthiebusybee

ruthiebusybee Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    114st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    -100st0lb(-691.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Our consultant said as a general rule of thumb HEs counted as syns are 6.0 syns.

Without wanting to sound like a party-pooper, those rolls are probably over the weight for a HE. The multipack smallish wholemeal rolls in Tesco are the HE weight, so the bigger crusty rolls might be 2. Probably won't matter until you get nearer target and have to be a bit more careful.

:0)

4. rumbletummy

rumbletummy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9.5lb(13.54%)
    You're allowed 57g for a wholemeal roll as a heb and like the above poster says, this is 6 syns worth.

So if you weigh it you can roughly say that it's 1 syn per 10g

5. juicygooseface

juicygooseface ♥juicy♥

Start Weight:
    11st5.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.89%)
    Diet:
    my diet!!
    thankyou guys! i still had it anyway, i had to work till 10 and usually get take away or pizza so i know its better than that! lol thanku 4 ur help tho :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.