help me please!

juicygooseface

♥juicy♥
so sorry 4 bein a pain in the ass again but i cant find the syns for a wholemeal crusty roll anywhere:(
and i dont know how many calories so i cant do the 20 calories per syn rule :(
i get it from the cuisine de france range of bread, i usually count one as my hexb and i cant remember how many syns for the extra one, any help would be greatly appreicated as oh is gettin quorn burgers tonight and its our quick fix meal..but i dont wanna have two rolls if ill go over my syns!
sorry for rambling :eek:

Our consultant said as a general rule of thumb HEs counted as syns are 6.0 syns.

Without wanting to sound like a party-pooper, those rolls are probably over the weight for a HE. The multipack smallish wholemeal rolls in Tesco are the HE weight, so the bigger crusty rolls might be 2. Probably won't matter until you get nearer target and have to be a bit more careful.

:0)

You're allowed 57g for a wholemeal roll as a heb and like the above poster says, this is 6 syns worth.

So if you weigh it you can roughly say that it's 1 syn per 10g

thankyou guys! i still had it anyway, i had to work till 10 and usually get take away or pizza so i know its better than that! lol thanku 4 ur help tho :D

Back