Step 1 Sole Source Help me please

mizzee01

I have been on cambridge since 23 rd jan.. exactly 12 weeks after hving a baby.. i just cant get my head round why my weight is not coming off.. im really frustrated i so far i have lost 8lb o ss. I have the implant in my arm i dont know if that is causing it i had 11.days off plan 1 week ago only gain 3/4 lb.. please help.. i am 5ft 7.. i have a holiday booked 2nd april aim was to lost atleast 2 stone in 10 weeks.. i drink 3/4 litres of water ni problem with that i have followed religiously.. please help j feel if this carries on i will end up giving up and i dont want to..

Sounds like your body is holding on and it makes me wonder are you getting enough nutrition...how many CD packs are you having? You could try adding another pack or some lean meat or fish for a few days to see if that would help.

I have my weigh in tmrw at 11.. i think i may have to will see what tmrw brings.. with the implany im constantly bleeding so i dont know if that is affecting

I know everyone is different but I had the implant last year when I lost nearly 4 stone on this. I also have PCOS and neither affected my weight loss on Cambridge. I had 2 weeks of staying the same in weeks 8&9 for no reason as was 100%, I ended up having to have a few days off the diet to kick start my metabolism and it really worked. Is tomorrow your first weigh in after the break you had? Do you have any of the spag Bol new packs? I've heard they can slow loses. Have you tested for ketosis? Xx

Total loss - 3 stone 12lb :)

I know everyone is different but I had the implant last year when I lost nearly 4 stone on this. I also have PCOS and neither affected my weight loss on Cambridge. I had 2 weeks of staying the same in weeks 8&9 for no reason as was 100%, I ended up having to have a few days off the diet to kick start my metabolism and it really worked. Is tomorrow your first weigh in after the break you had? Do you have any of the spag Bol new packs? I've heard they can slow loses. Have you tested for ketosis? Xx

Total loss - 3 stone 12lb :)

Hi.. yes this will be 1st weigh in since break.. i just have 2 shakes n soup.. i checked for

ketosis and i am in it..

Hi.. yes this will be 1st weigh in since break.. i just have 2 shakes n soup.. i checked for

ketosis and i am in it..
Are u saying you have a total of only 2 cwp products a day? If so, you need to take 3 to avoid your body going into starvation mode which is not good and slows weight loss

Not sure what cwp advice is if breasfeeding either...might need to be having more cals and or nutrients

Maybe step 2 is worth a try. For some people they have bbetter losses on step 2

Are u saying you have a total of only 2 cwp products a day? If so, you need to take 3 to avoid your body going into starvation mode which is not good and slows weight loss

Not sure what cwp advice is if breasfeeding either...might need to be having more cals and or nutrients

Maybe step 2 is worth a try. For some people they have bbetter losses on step 2

Lol.. no i have 3 products.. im going to see what the scales show n i might just move up a step...

So the verdict is in 1st week after break weigh in 7 days 3lb.. gutted.. im gna give it a break and try alternative till holidays ..

i wouldn't give up just yet, you could lose 10 pounds next week, most likely if your bleeding i wouldnt go by the number on the scales go by inches after all thats what shapes us

12 weeks after I had my son, it didn't matter what I did, I couldn't lose weight. I don't know if it had something to do with hormones or what, but I didn't start losing until 6 months after, not for lack of trying! He's 8 months old now and I've lost 25 pounds since January (just started Cambridge). Maybe your body is just taking some time to adjust from pregnancy to non pregnancy.

12 weeks after I had my son, it didn't matter what I did, I couldn't lose weight. I don't know if it had something to do with hormones or what, but I didn't start losing until 6 months after, not for lack of trying! He's 8 months old now and I've lost 25 pounds since January (just started Cambridge). Maybe your body is just taking some time to adjust from pregnancy to non pregnancy.

That explains a lot of it.. i thought i was going mental.. no matter what u did the weight is just too stubborn n thank you for enlightening as it sigh of relief.. thanks gna wait till may she will be gna 6 months untill then njust gna eat sensible..

So i am back and will be seeing my consultant on monday and will set a 30 day challenge.. And see if the body has decided to change the hormones that it was so stubbornly holding on to.. Starting would be 15st me thinks ?

Back