Help Me Please!!

NewLife4Me

Hi All,

I have been looking for the recipe to make ICE CREAM with the CD packs but can't find it!!! It's roasting here still and I've really got a sickner from drinking the shakes and thought I might ice cream and see how that goes.

I'm in Spain and just have shakes with me....please don't tell me I need to use the mousse!

Thanks for your help!!

Summer Recipes!
Ice pops
Water flavouring in kiddy ice lolly moulds and into the freezer. Both flavours work well – or mix half berry flavour with half orange flavour for a fruit salad flavour.

Ice cream
1. Freeze tetra packs – take out about an hour before you want to eat it. (Should only be done with one tetra a day)
2. Blitz ice cubes in a food processor or coffee grinder, until small crystals, add whatever flavour shake you want – about 2tablespoons of cold water and wizz up in food processor to make a big bowl of ice cream! Mix and match flavours … butterscotch and banana = banoffee. Or use half a sachet of one flavour and half a flavour of another.
3. Make up shake as normal – put in ice lolly moulds. You have mini milks!

Sorbet
Water flavouring added to water … in a small bowl or dish, in freezer and keep stirring whilst ice crystals form … take out before it freezes too hard. Sorbet!!

Jelly
Water flavouring, 150ml of very cold water and mix a mousse – make up as per instructions and put in a small bowl to make jelly! Have with ice cream!!

Ice cream Cheesecake
Crush a cranberry bar into crumbs in food processor, press into a small dish – put in fridge. Make up jelly as above – add to base once set. Make ice cream up and pour on top. This is either for 2 people … or 2 meals.

This is my summer recipe sheet I give out to clients - see if any of these take your fancy ... sun??? what's that??!!!!!!

THANK YOU LADIES SO MUCH!!! Flirty40greeneyes thet are wonderful ideas!! I'm heading straight to the kitchen to start working on them!! Thank You Thank You so much, I was dreading today another shake, the heat here is sweltering and everybody eating tapas, ahhhhhhhhhh.

:))

Awe bless you, wish i was in spain!!!!

Good luck making them, they are lush especially the lolly pops :)

and you can freeze tetras too! I often do that!

good luck hunny xx

Back