Help me please!

CurvySam

I am new to weightwatchers (3rd day) and just want as much help, advice and pointers any one can give me!!

I am 21 years old and over 26st have been told if I dont lose weight soon its going to really affect my health (which I probably knew anyway!)

I would love your ideas, tips and recipes.

Also I get 35 points a day and have only had 17.5 today...do I have to have all 25?

Thanks so much for any help or advice you can give me,
Sam xx

meant all 35 ooops x

Hi Sammy and welcome!!!!

You are defintely in the right place for recipes, advice and support - everyone on here is great and will keep you motivated!!!

As for your points, you do need to eat them - you can save some up (4 per day) for a weekend treat, a takeaway etc.

Im still quite new to WW, oonly 4 weeks in, but am sure someone with a lot more knowledge will come along with more advice. Make sure you read up on the diaries for inspiration of what you can achieve if you really want it!!!!

Good luck xx

hello sam and welcome, good luck .
just shout out any questions, plus there are loads of recipes on the recipe threads, everyone really friendly here

Hiya :) .. Good luck on the plan, it's best to eat all your points, but you can save upto 4 per day..maybe for a treat at w/end...
Ive got a lot of weight to lose, and am in it for the duration, I know WW works as I lost 7 stone a few years ago (put it back on though doh!!!)
If you ever need a chat pm me (pm won't work until you have 50 posts though :D)....I live in Suffolk, nr newmarket, so not to far away from you...we can be dieting buddies :) xx Anna

You are all soo sweet thanks.

Anna dieting buddies sounds great. How long have u been on it?

The bit about PM'ing went totally over my head?! Hopefully you can explain! lol I know newmarket, dad is a big race fan so use to go a lot and my parents live nr Bury St Edmunds I am a little further along in Ipswich.

I am thinking if i still have 17.5 for today (13.5 if I carry some) I could get away with a bag of crisps and glass of wine yum!!

x

I've facebooked u Anna thanks xxx

Im now on my third week, seems to be going well at the moment...
To send a message to another member (like emailing) on here you have to have 50 posts :D
I say go for it and have some crisps and wine, always best to use the points, then you won't get hungry and go over the top...I always save some points so I can have a chocolate bar for bed :D x

Hey sam, I started weight watchers 3 weeks ago, and joined this site when I started the diet. Everyone on here is great and being on here has helped me keep the diet up (I am a serial failure at dieting!). Good luck with your weight loss journey, You'll do great! :)

Thanks, Just going to have a look through the recipes now, hopefully get some good inspiration x

There's some delicious recipes out there, and many "bad things" you can have for low points too. My favs. are skinny cow ice cream and curly wurly's! Low points for when I need a chocolate fix haha! x

hi sam, welcome to the site, new people joining everyday, receipe thread and food diaries are brilliant.

can i crash this facebook party? Anna I'm adding you and Sam i'm hunting you out from her friends list haha :D

welcome to the WW boards btw, i'm same age as you - got another 4st to lose myself so if you want any more buddies then you know where I am :)

just posted on your food diary infact.. dont worry if not a lot of people post up there.. the food diaries are very quiet.. maybe post your food along with everything else you want to post in here.. then more people will see it and comment on it if thats what you want :)

I'm on WW for health reasons too - i have high blood pressure, and my arches in my feet have collapsed due to my weight so I get extreme pain up one side if I walk very far..

anyway.. good luck anyway.. if you're on day 3, what day is your WI? are you at class then? xxx

Hiya,

My Facebook is Sammy Thorp Picture of me in a grey top with a bald headed guy, add me! Thanks for the advice!

I got weighed on Sunday at boots and got all the book and that on monday (but was so hungover Sunday hardly ate lol!!) I am not going to meetings simply because I am tight lol so just getting weighed at machine in boots which will usually b Saturday or Sunday. So not really doing it right but its the effort that counts right?!

Got woke up ridiculously early after a late night, and its my day off so dont appreciate people weighting me up haha! With it being my day off I am concerned about binge-ing because I have no plans so need to keep myself eating so dont end up eating!

Wish me luck!x

Hiya,

I am Sammy Thorp on FB add me!

I am not going to meetings, begrudge paying £5 to get weighed. I was weighed at machine in Boots on Sunday and wil get weighed on Sat or Sunday from now on. Not doing it right but am only concerned bout losing weights and getting healthy regardless of if I am doing it the "proper way"!

I have a day off today and have been woken up really early :-( I have no plans today at all so going to concentrate on not pigging out (my usual day off trick!)

Wish me luck x

Hi Sam,
just wanted to say hi and welcome to the ww boards. Don't worry about going it alone, there are a few of us here doing the same (me included) we'll be your support network when you need any advice this site is fantastic and so supportive. x

Have wrote this message 3 times now and keep going to save it but am doing something wrong! Add me on FB, its Sammy Thorp!

Day off today will concentrate on not binge-ing....wish me luck!! x

Ha ha just realised I saved it 3 times now, sorry guys xx

Back